Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2013, 08:03 AM

Default Answered and Closed Threads

This thread is for answered and closed threads in Help & Support

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 11 2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old Jan 31 2014, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Unfortunately, The 'sex talk' ones don't seem to do it when in the market, they ask to be buddies then send msgs to you later. Which means you have to catch them on their farm an its a lot of hassle! I have blocked some that while in the mrkt seem to do a lot of 'begging' for work or the 'spam' ones off an on, but its those other types that I wish would QUIT FT! It makes the game not so fun to gett those type people.
Sorrey, but there isn't anything Slashkey can do unless they are caught and reported. You could hire those who become buddies then click on them while they are working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2014, 05:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Is there now an issue with trying to earn FarmCash through offers, as opposed to just buying FarmCash? Thanks!
Have you tried to use a different browser to see it there might be a problem with the browser you are using. I am like Taz I just tried to load the offers and they showed up in the popup.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 31 2014, 10:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

DON'T add them to your buddy list, I learned this the hard way with one of those guys! Don't forget you show on their list, too, leaving yourself wide open for these attacks. Buddy lists are for people who have proven they are dependable and nice, not total strangers! I don't even use a buddy list anymore, because your buddies can't get bonuses like strangers can, so why would any serious player want to be a buddy?

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F37
Old Feb 01 2014, 07:34 AM

Default cannot posts ingredient request

posted ingredients yesterday around 6 AM -could not post last night with message that you can only post every 12 hours - same issue this morning and it has been 24 hours - already cleared cache and reloaded the game - same problem exist
Old Feb 01 2014, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgg43king View Post
posted ingredients yesterday around 6 AM -could not post last night with message that you can only post every 12 hours - same issue this morning and it has been 24 hours - already cleared cache and reloaded the game - same problem exist
Hi! you can check your times for posting by opening the extended tool box and then clicking in the clock icon ( show times ) and in Game Guide; you need to have the green check mark for Request Ingredients.

If you have the green check, then you can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings,close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it.Reopen and try again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:05 PM

Default POST on MY BEHALF-GONE

Well, sadly, it did not work at all. In the Facebook App setting for FarmTown its missing on Waterfox and IE. I tried uninstall, clear memcacche, cleared all history, registry, cache, and when I reloaded it, it is still missing. HOW does one get a screenshot loaded on here? I tried yesterday and it did not work. Trying again but-it did not come up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
My neighbor comes over around 5 pm to harvest for me so I'll plant d some 3 day crops and do this over the weekend. I checked all the other games I do play including two Zynga games and a totally different game, FishWorld, and all have the posting on my behalf thing there. If I accidentally x'd it out, which is a possibility, do you think this will work? I do remember mucking around in there when I lost my large size tool and neighbor bars. Just wish me luck. . . .Thanks, Taz.
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Well, sadly, it did not work at all. In the Facebook App setting for FarmTown its missing on Waterfox and IE. I tried uninstall, clear memcacche, cleared all history, registry, cache, and when I reloaded it, it is still missing. HOW does one get a screenshot loaded on here? I tried yesterday and it did not work. Trying again but-it did not come up.
To post a photo do the following:

1. When you get on the screen what you want to copy press <PrtSc> or <PrtScrn>, it has several different wordings, it is usually on the top row of keys just next to F12.

2 . Then open up paint program and click on paste that will bring up what was on your screen, from here you can add to the paint program if you want to put any wording, lines, etc. Then if you don't want the whole screen you can press on select then you will be allowed to select any or all of what you see.

3. Then you can either click on copy or cut I usually use cut so I know it is in the clipboard.

4. Then you can close that paint and open a new one, or open up a new paint screen. Then click on paste on that will bring up what you just selected. Now you save this under any name you want.

5. Now you need to open up your Facebook account and go to your pictures, click on Albums and under all of your albums you need to find one that isn't your Farm Town album.

6. Select the album you want and when it loads, click on Add Photos then you will be able to select which file you want to upload. Then down in the bottom right corner that is where you post it to your Facebook page. If you don't want anyone to see the photo(s) you can create an album and select only you to view.

7. Once it has been posted it will show all of your pictures again, you can copy from here, find the picture that you just uploaded and click on it. Then right click on the photo and select Copy image URL.

8. Then come back to the forum and click on <insert image> on the bar at the top, then with you cursor on the line, right click and then select paste and then OK.

That should allow you to post a picture in the forum. It looks like you tried to post a picture from a website and I don't know if that can be done. Try this and see if it works. I couldn't even post an image with what you have only a web link.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 01 2014, 04:02 PM

Trying from Facebook. Note that the POST on My Behalf is gone from the FT setting yet is there with the other game. It is this way in IE as well. I do not have a clue how to fix this! .. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, can't post, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, ideas., invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train