Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 07 2021, 04:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
I have 5 of the FC facilities from this weeks NCC. I moved them to different farms as part of a longer term rearrangement of my facilities, but they are not showing up in this weeks contest. Did I do something wrong?
Hi Enigma Cross,

Once you have started the weeks NCC you must never move any of the facilities to other farms. That should have caused you to abandon the contest. If it's not telling you that you have abandoned the contest then it should be.

Please reload your game and open the NCC via your tool box and see if that message is showing up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 07 2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Enigma Cross,

Once you have started the weeks NCC you must never move any of the facilities to other farms. That should have caused you to abandon the contest. If it's not telling you that you have abandoned the contest then it should be.

Please reload your game and open the NCC via your tool box and see if that message is showing up.
Sadly, I did not think that through. But, I got no message about quitting the NCC for the week. I am still in the NCC this week but with just the 2 coin facilities, even though I have 5 FC facilities this week. guess I should make the most of it and do some more moving around.
Old Aug 07 2021, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Sadly, I did not think that through. But, I got no message about quitting the NCC for the week. I am still in the NCC this week but with just the 2 coin facilities, even though I have 5 FC facilities this week. guess I should make the most of it and do some more moving around.
Hi Enigma Cross,

Which facilities do you see in the contest this week? I just need to be sure you are seeing this weeks contest and not last weeks. Is it the Townmarts and Polish Restaurants that are not showing?
I have copied your posts over to the devs thread for them to see.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 07 2021 at 06:59 AM.
Old Aug 07 2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Hi Enigma Cross,

Which facilities do you see in the contest this week? I just need to be sure you are seeing this weeks contest and not last weeks. Is it the Townmarts and Polish Restaurants that are not showing?
I have copied your posts over to the devs thread for them to see.
Yes, it's the townmarts and the polish restaurants that are not showing up.
Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 07 2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Yes, it's the townmarts and the polish restaurants that are not showing up.
Thanks for your help.
Hi Enigma Cross,

Ok thanks.

I suggest you contact the support team about this as although I could clean your NCC and see if that will add the FC facilities to the contest it could also update it to show abandoned which is what was supposed to happen, so there's a possibility that you won't be able to continue with the NCC if I did that and you would have to wait until next week to participate again.

Just in case you need the details to contact support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 07 2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Enigma Cross,

Ok thanks.

I suggest you contact the support team about this as although I could clean your NCC and see if that will add the FC facilities to the contest it could also update it to show abandoned which is what was supposed to happen, so there's a possibility that you won't be able to continue with the NCC if I did that and you would have to wait until next week to participate again.

Just in case you need the details to contact support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Ok, thanks for your help.
Old Aug 07 2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Hi Enigma Cross,

Hi Tiger,
Thanks heaps for all your help.
I bought a new Townmart, and then, all the facilities showed up in the NCC.
Very strange.
A good result though.

Regards.
Old Aug 08 2021, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Hi Tiger,
Thanks heaps for all your help.
I bought a new Townmart, and then, all the facilities showed up in the NCC.
Very strange.
A good result though.

Regards.
Hi Enigma Cross,

Thank you for letting us know, much appreciated!. Looks like support cleaned your NCC perhaps that helped as well.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 18 2021, 01:16 PM

Default Ncc

It seems the way neighborhoods are selected isn't working fairly. Doesn't matter how regularly you play, it is impossible to compete if one of the chains is so much stronger.

This current one I am in, #1 has 10 million plus, #2 has 4 million plus, #3 has 4 million plus, #4 has 3 million plus, etc.. In other words, the chain in first place is so far ahead of the rest of us that there is no possible way to catch up.

maybe the way they are chosen needs to be tweaked??
Old Aug 18 2021, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
It seems the way neighborhoods are selected isn't working fairly. Doesn't matter how regularly you play, it is impossible to compete if one of the chains is so much stronger.

This current one I am in, #1 has 10 million plus, #2 has 4 million plus, #3 has 4 million plus, #4 has 3 million plus, etc.. In other words, the chain in first place is so far ahead of the rest of us that there is no possible way to catch up.

maybe the way they are chosen needs to be tweaked??
Hi iwoeb

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

When the neighborhoods are chosen to compite against each other, it is based on their strengh.

After that, then it is the way every neighborhood plays the NCC. There is nothing to prevent you and your neighbors to continue adding factories, so the more factories added the more xp the neighborhood gets by filling and refilling factories/services.

It also depends on how many times they refill those factories and if they have a good storage to do that. And of course, the amount of friends working their facilities which allows them to refill more often.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestions section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest