Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Co-operative Quests

Cooperative Quests
(also referred to as Co-ops)

This type of quests is all about interacting with your friends. They are completely separate from the regular quests (brown dice) and have their own Cooperative Quest Manager.

If you decide to participate in Cooperative Quests you must be willing to sell some products to your friends for their Cooperative Quests.

You can open a cooperative quest every 10 hours. You must complete the quest before it expires. You have space to have up to 5 quests open at a time depending on your level. Here's the list >>
  • Level 20 - 1 Max Active Quests
  • Level 40 - 2 Max Active Quests
  • Level 60 - 3 Max Active Quests
  • Level 80 - 4 Max Active Quests
  • Level 100 - 5 Max Active Quests

Check out our Game Guide for Cooperative Quests for instructions on how to participate!

Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

Please note that quests drop off the chart and are no longer counted exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. If a quest completes at 8:35 AM on a Monday then at 8:35 AM the next Monday it is no longer counted.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jul 27 2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old Sep 25 2014, 10:16 PM

Default New cooperative quest

I'ma a bit confused as to how it works once you use the amount of notes given what then? how can u buy rest of products you need ?
Old Sep 25 2014, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffy0420 View Post
I'ma a bit confused as to how it works once you use the amount of notes given what then? how can u buy rest of products you need ?
Hi Taffy,
You go to your neighbors quests and see if they need the same product. If they do then you can buy them by clicking on it. Don't forget to help them with their quest too while you are there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 10:24 PM

Default Hi

Ty for getting back to me I figured it was that however none of them have started any quest I sent each a message letting them know the coop quest have started but so far nothing s I GUESS I may not have a chance to finish mine if that's all that can be done!
Old Sep 25 2014, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffy0420 View Post
Ty for getting back to me I figured it was that however none of them have started any quest I sent each a message letting them know the coop quest have started but so far nothing s I GUESS I may not have a chance to finish mine if that's all that can be done!
I think it will get better as a few days go on and more get them started.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 10:49 PM

What is the reward for new quest?
Old Sep 25 2014, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
What is the reward for new quest?
Just coins currently. You can read all about it in the release notes and exactly what he said.
Old Sep 25 2014, 11:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is it only neighbours that can help one/be helped or is it all farm friends? Is there any chance of the number of neighbours rising?
Old Sep 26 2014, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaSoul View Post
Is it only neighbours that can help one/be helped or is it all farm friends? Is there any chance of the number of neighbours rising?
Hi MochaSoul,
Neighbors and friends can help though it is harder for the friends to do so. The number of neighbors is controlled by Facebook and not set by Farm Town.
Old Sep 26 2014, 04:13 AM

Question Flags

Hi Taz,

Would you be able to answer a question for me please.

Why is there not a South African Flag in amongst all the other flags in the Farm Store?

Thank you
Anne Sutherland

Tags
buying, co-op quests, coop quests, coop quests insufficient, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farmtown cash, help!, miscount, not enough quests comp.., selling, too few completed quests, update kill co/q count