Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2014, 09:57 AM

Default Unsecure

Suddenly when I come back to Farmtown this afternoon, I noticed that in the address bar I have the http crossed out with a red line when I go onto my farm. Have tried with different browswers, also cleared history and memcache. Is it safe to play?
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Suddenly when I come back to Farmtown this afternoon, I noticed that in the address bar I have the http crossed out with a red line when I go onto my farm. Have tried with different browswers, also cleared history and memcache. Is it safe to play?
Go to your Facebook settings and in the Security settings make sure it is set to secure mode. The http having a red bar across it is your browser telling you that you are not in secure. It is still ok to play but you should be using the https for security not just in Farm Town but in Facebook as wekk.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:28 AM

I have always had secure mode, did go to settings and it says secure mode enabled but I cant click on it at all, usually you can enable or disable it from there but no edit button. I have checked all my other apps and they are all the same, with the yellow triangle on one browser or red crossed out https. So presume its FB and not just FT now. I havnt got my new look homepage yet and am wondering if I am about it and my account is being messed about. Just wanted to check that I can still play.
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have always had secure mode, did go to settings and it says secure mode enabled but I cant click on it at all, usually you can enable or disable it from there but no edit button. I have checked all my other apps and they are all the same, with the yellow triangle on one browser or red crossed out https. So presume its FB and not just FT now. I havnt got my new look homepage yet and am wondering if I am about it and my account is being messed about. Just wanted to check that I can still play.
Yes you can still play. It maybe Facebook's security certificate has run out for the Apps servers. Should be good in a couple days when they get it recertified.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:10 AM

I just returned back to farm town and noticed that i have bought two green forklifts and two green harvester and plower my husband was passing away then and I was not really paying attention to the game, when I returned back to farm town I bought two personal care facilities by mistake as I was trying to catch up to the game. I would like to be refunded for these things how do I get a hold of anyone on this I have spent alot of money on this game and I just want someone to help me with my situation
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie9747 View Post
I just returned back to farm town and noticed that i have bought two green forklifts and two green harvester and plower my husband was passing away then and I was not really paying attention to the game, when I returned back to farm town I bought two personal care facilities by mistake as I was trying to catch up to the game. I would like to be refunded for these things how do I get a hold of anyone on this I have spent alot of money on this game and I just want someone to help me with my situation
You will need to contact Support for this as no refunds can be given through the forums. To contact them click on the link below. Fill out the form including the cost of each item you bought and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, can't post, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, email address, email update, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hireme, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, ideas., invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train