Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 23 2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorbob View Post
Hi, when I go to the wall do do facilities some I am unable to do, when click on a name either comes up as no content or I can go to their page but it doesn;t show any facilites
My id is 616833466
Hi dorbob

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Im not sure to completely understand your problem so please try to explain what is happenig:

When you go to Wall requests, can you see your friends pictures?

Are you clicking in the blue link "Click here to help" to be able to load their farms?

When you arrive to the farms, do you receive the pop ups?
You have to click in "Ok, Ill get started" for the first pop up and in "OK, lets get started" for the second pop up.

Where are you clicking in the names to get the non content thing?
Old Nov 03 2021, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

My post are not going to the wall even though box is ticked (checked) Any suggestions why? Only started tonight
Old Nov 03 2021, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
My post are not going to the wall even though box is ticked (checked) Any suggestions why? Only started tonight
Hi rodkay1,

Do you mean your friends can't see them in wall requests?
What have you already tried to resolve this yourself?
Does it only happen with specific facilities or is it happening no matter which facility you use to post from? If it's only specific facilities, which ones are doing it?

Have a look at the following list and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried:
  • Check that your browser is still showing up to date, update if it is not.

• Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that
    Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

• If those don't help please also try posting from other facilities and see if you get the same problem.

• Try another updated browser and see if you get the same problem there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 30 2021, 10:21 AM

Default Wall Facilities

when I post my facilities to work on I check on show on wall facilities but I never see it with all the others
Old Nov 30 2021, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie9747 View Post
when I post my facilities to work on I check on show on wall facilities but I never see it with all the others
Hi Debbie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about wall requests.
You do not see your own posts to the wall requests as you can't work your own posts. If you want to know if they are showing up there you will have to ask one of your neighbors if they see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2021, 08:20 AM

Default Nobody sees my facs at the Wall

Hello
It is happening since some days by now that when I post my facs they do not show on the FT wall. I do everything right because have been doing it since years so please let me know whether this is another issue that has to be fixed and that you are already aware of it. Thank you
Old Dec 26 2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo4you53 View Post
Hello
It is happening since some days by now that when I post my facs they do not show on the FT wall. I do everything right because have been doing it since years so please let me know whether this is another issue that has to be fixed and that you are already aware of it. Thank you
Hi jo4you53

I moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed & Wall Requests.

Please be sure, that when you click on Produce Faster or Refer Clients inside a facility you get the pop up which allows you to post to wall requests before the pop up to post to Facebook.

That first pop up has to have a green check mark to Show on Farm town wall request option. Sometimes we remove that check mark and then automatically continue posting without notice.

If that is not the problem:

. Are you using the same facility/service to post? If so, which ones do you use?

. Is your browser up to date?

. Did you try another browser to check if you have the same problem?

. You cant see your own posts in Wall requests, but non of your friends can see them?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try to post again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Dec 26 2021, 02:25 PM

Hi Marie
I always use the same facs because being in alphabetical order are on top. I use the Airline supplies factory and the Airline terminal.
I normally use Chrome and it is uptodate. However I cleared the mem cache and posted this time with Firefox and the facs did show up at the wall. Lets hope it will keep working and thanks for help
Katerina
Old Dec 26 2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo4you53 View Post
Hi Marie
I always use the same facs because being in alphabetical order are on top. I use the Airline supplies factory and the Airline terminal.
I normally use Chrome and it is uptodate. However I cleared the mem cache and posted this time with Firefox and the facs did show up at the wall. Lets hope it will keep working and thanks for help
Katerina
You are welcome Katerina and thanks for coming back to let us know

Next time try Chrome again and see if they are posted to the wall, if not, clear memcache again and then post again.
Old Dec 26 2021, 11:57 PM

Default Neighbors' farm pages won't open without reloading the page

When I go to the request wall to work on neighbors' facilities, I right click on the blue link, then click "open in a new tab". When I click to open the new tab nothing opens. I clicked on the reload button and the page opened and I could work the facilities.

So, I'm reloading each page and hoping it returns to normal before too long.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests