Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 30 2018, 09:57 AM

Default White Clear Bulldozer Problem

Which forum would be appropriate to post questions regarding the WHITE clear bulldozer? Theoretically it should clear a 2x2 area but now it only clears a single field. This appears to be a recent change.
Old Jan 30 2018, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Which forum would be appropriate to post questions regarding the WHITE clear bulldozer? Theoretically it should clear a 2x2 area but now it only clears a single field. This appears to be a recent change.
Hi perryalexander,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools which is the appropriate forum thread for this question.
Any bulldozer will only clear 1 planted field. They will only do multiples of fields if they are plowed, harvested or wasted fields.
Information on any tool can be found in the Game Guide chapter 21:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2018, 08:55 PM

Since the latest update to the Facility Chains Manager my Mobile lookout Tower isn't working properly. It opens OK when clicked on, but after clicking on "show work" it either freezes everything up for several minutes or crashes farmtown. The only way to fix either problem is to close the browser and reload completely. I have cleared memcache and browser history, all the usual suggestions but it is still happening. The game also freezes or crashes when i try to use "farm stats" to try to see what is ready on each farm.

Last edited by WendyP57; Feb 02 2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old Feb 02 2018, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
Since the latest update to the Facility Chains Manager my Mobile lookout Tower isn't working properly. It opens OK when clicked on, but after clicking on "show work" it either freezes everything up for several minutes or crashes farmtown. The only way to fix either problem is to close the browser and reload completely. I have cleared memcache and browser history, all the usual suggestions but it is still happening. The game also freezes or crashes when i try to use "farm stats" to try to see what is ready on each farm.
Hi WendyP,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools as it does not have anything to do with the current release. The Facility Chains is not in any way connected within the program to the Mobile Lookout Tower.
The developers are looking into the problems with the Show Work Info that started within the last couple days. Please be patient until they can find a solution.
What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if it works in that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WendyP,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools as it does not have anything to do with the current release. The Facility Chains is not in any way connected within the program to the Mobile Lookout Tower.
The developers are looking into the problems with the Show Work Info that started within the last couple days. Please be patient until they can find a solution.
What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if it works in that?
Thanks Taz. I just tried using another browser and the tool does work, however google chrome is my preferred browser so I will check back in a day or two to see if it is working again,Thanks for your help
Old Feb 02 2018, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz. I just tried using another browser and the tool does work, however google chrome is my preferred browser so I will check back in a day or two to see if it is working again,Thanks for your help
Hi Wendy,
Which other browser did you try?
Old Feb 02 2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wendy,
Which other browser did you try?
I used an old version of swareiron that I downloaded years ago, I find it works better than others i have tried when needing an alternate to google chrome.
Old Feb 02 2018, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I used an old version of swareiron that I downloaded years ago, I find it works better than others i have tried when needing an alternate to google chrome.
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the info.
Old Feb 07 2018, 08:10 AM

Default Turbo boat help

Hi, so when I hire people to fish it doesnt allow them to use my turbo boat and though I click that they can use my tools. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. Thanks
Old Feb 07 2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyeth View Post
Hi, so when I hire people to fish it doesnt allow them to use my turbo boat and though I click that they can use my tools. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. Thanks
Hi lucyeth

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Is your turbo boat in your storage? If not, you have to place it in storage to let the hired workers use it.

If that is not the problem, then please provide a link to your farms.

The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter