Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 08 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WendyP,
Those facilities have not been set up with belts yet. If you will remember that new facilities do not get belts until later. So in that case those facilities will not be eligible to be facility chains until after the belts are released for them.
Oops..guess i forgot that the belts and dans don't show up as soon as we start loading them, thanks for the quick response Taz
Old Dec 08 2017, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
Oops..guess i forgot that the belts and dans don't show up as soon as we start loading them, thanks for the quick response Taz
Hi WendyP,
Don't hold me to it, but I would guess that sometime within the next 2 releases that they will add the dans for those facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2017, 05:33 AM

Is anybody else having issues with their posts and their farm friends posts coming up as Security Inbox??? especially when you share the post with one of the farming group pages?
Old Dec 09 2017, 07:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Is anybody else having issues with their posts and their farm friends posts coming up as Security Inbox??? especially when you share the post with one of the farming group pages?
Hi JNelson,

Without seeing what you are seeing i can't be sure but that may be a message form Facebook if they have lifted their security levels again. I have just tried this in a group and am not having any problems.
Old Dec 09 2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi JNelson,

Without seeing what you are seeing i can't be sure but that may be a message form Facebook if they have lifted their security levels again. I have just tried this in a group and am not having any problems.
Tiger your a member of my group (xxxxxx Gang) go to group there are 3 on there you can see them ....
Old Dec 09 2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Tiger your a member of my group (xxxxxx Gang) go to group there are 3 on there you can see them ....
i sent u a heads up to one of them.. the Facebook Security has now been change back to his real name but profile pic is still facebook and all the friends gone .. hope FB is working on a fix ... but i thought slashkey should know ... there are 2 others farmers i know of that posted to my group and this happened - i just happened to be working the facility posts when it happened
Old Dec 09 2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Hi JNelson,

I looked at 3 of the posts and they are from the same person. Are you referring to their profile picture changing to the facebook logo? That's nothing to do with Farm Town. They need to check their Facebook account if they did not change it themselves and go through the security steps to secure their account.
Old Dec 09 2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
i sent u a heads up to one of them.. the Facebook Security has now been change back to his real name but profile pic is still facebook and all the friends gone .. hope FB is working on a fix ... but i thought slashkey should know ... there are 2 others farmers i know of that posted to my group and this happened - i just happened to be working the facility posts when it happened
Hi JNelson,

This sounds like their accounts have been hacked if they did not make these changes themselves. Farm Town has nothing to do with this, they have no access to anyone Facebook accounts. As i said to you before have them go through Facebook's security steps to secure their accounts.
Old Dec 13 2017, 05:06 AM

Default xp points

im finding that im not receiving the right amount of xp points when i post my facilities it says i should be getting 400,000 plus but i only receive about 300,000 plus
Old Dec 13 2017, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERMORGS View Post
im finding that im not receiving the right amount of xp points when i post my facilities it says i should be getting 400,000 plus but i only receive about 300,000 plus

Hi HUNTERMORGS

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Please open your Facility manager and click in the funnel. Be sure you have the options checked as it is showed in the following picture:

If the previous options are ok and you have the tools to "Start all" and "Load all", also check if all your facilities have a check mark and if all their products have a check mark.

Also, after loading your factories, close the facility manager and reload the game and load your facilities again and check if you get more xp.

EDITED: I edited to add that there is another reason for not getting the xp. That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

When you start all, you can see a floating messages saying the amount of products started and underneath it is the xp earned. But at the botton it will say something like "xx bonus batches sent to production" but it doesnt tell you the xp removed for starting those.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 14 2017 at 06:00 AM.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working posts