Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 14 2018, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
I'm posting this as a new thread, since the last post in the farm upgrade section was in 2010. Yesterday I paid 20 billion coins for a 36x36 upgrade to my farm 20. The farm did not receive the upgrade. I tried all of the suggestions for retrieving the upgrade, including waiting a day for it to appear. Could you please help me get the upgrade or refund my coins? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hi Granny Goodwitch,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Land Upgrades. You actually bought the upgrade for farm 1 to 42x42. When you try to upgrade a farm in the Realtor you have a pop up that tells you what the name of the farm is that you are upgrading. This pop up allows you to accept or cancel the upgrade. You need to watch for that name and make sure you are upgrading the right farm.

Do you happen to remember what you did right before you went to buy the upgrade?

We do not have any way to reverse an upgrade or change it once you have bought it nor can we give any refunds through the forums.

You can contact Support to see if they will give you a refund, but the decision is up to them. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2018, 04:41 PM

Question Upgrade to wrong farm

I was on my farm 7 and went into real estate office to expand that farm, which I used farm cash for. When I agreed to have it applied on farm I was on, I was redirected to farm 1, and saw that it was, indeed, applied to farm 1.
Old Feb 22 2018, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessinboots View Post
I was on my farm 7 and went into real estate office to expand that farm, which I used farm cash for. When I agreed to have it applied on farm I was on, I was redirected to farm 1, and saw that it was, indeed, applied to farm 1.
Hi Princessinboots,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but we have no way to change your upgrade to the farm you wanted to upgrade.

When you go to accept the upgrade the name of the farm to be upgraded is listed there as well as the Red X to allow you to not accept the upgrade.

To help us try to get this fixed, do you know what you had done right before you went to upgrade your farm 7?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2018, 07:25 PM

I was on farm 7.
Old Feb 22 2018, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessinboots View Post
I was on farm 7.
Hi Princessinboots,
I understand you were on farm 7. What we need to know is what action were you doing before you went to the realtor office to purchase the upgrade? Did you fill facilities or cash out facilities or harvest a crop or what?
Old Mar 02 2018, 03:30 AM

I have a question in regards to land upgrades, when I visited the forum to check on the cost of upgrading my farm 31 to 22 x 22 it says that is will cost me
Farm 31 (needs Farm 30)
Upgrade: 22x22 -14,500,000,000 coins - OR - 25 Farmcash
when I go the Realtor Office it tells me 19,5000,00

this is not the first time I have found a discrepancy in the costs for farm upgrades..maybe someone needs to go through and put the correct costings..
thank you
Old Mar 02 2018, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
I have a question in regards to land upgrades, when I visited the forum to check on the cost of upgrading my farm 31 to 22 x 22 it says that is will cost me
Farm 31 (needs Farm 30)
Upgrade: 22x22 -14,500,000,000 coins - OR - 25 Farmcash
when I go the Realtor Office it tells me 19,5000,00

this is not the first time I have found a discrepancy in the costs for farm upgrades..maybe someone needs to go through and put the correct costings..
thank you
Hi JuliaK,

I have moved your post to Land Upgrades as it is not related to the new release.

It sounds like you have moved your farms around and they are not all in their original positions anymore. The prices listed in the GG are for the farms that are still in their original position. When you have moved your farms about and you go to the realtor it will give you the correct price for that farm upgrade.

If you want to put your farms back into the original positions you can do that from the Farm Selector Manager in the tool box. You just click the "Reset" blue button in there. However if you like where your farms are at the moment then you might want to make a note of where they are now before you do it.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Mar 02 2018 at 07:22 AM.
Old Mar 07 2018, 11:47 AM

Default Game messed up

I had my farm set to #4 to enlarge (it said enlarge CURRENT farm) and instead it enlarged another farm (my default one) Number 1 and it cost a lot of money too can this be fixed?I have enlarged farms before and never had this happen
Old Mar 07 2018, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestillandknow2011 View Post
I had my farm set to #4 to enlarge (it said enlarge CURRENT farm) and instead it enlarged another farm (my default one) Number 1 and it cost a lot of money too can this be fixed?I have enlarged farms before and never had this happen
Hi bestillandknow,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
When you go to expand a farm there is a pop up after you choose the expansion that lists the farm name along with a green check and a red X. If it is expanding the wrong farm then you can click the red X to cancel the expansion. There are situations where it will show you the default farm rather than the farm you thought you were expanding. If you know what you were doing just before going to expand that farm it would help us to find why this happens.

I am sorry, but there isn't any way for us to change the expansion to the correct farm. We cannot do refunds through the forums. If you wish a refund you will have to contact Support to see if they will give you a refund. The decision is up to them.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Mar 08 2018, 05:59 AM

Default TY Taz

Thank you for responding to my post i have notified support and hope they can correct the problem I have enlarged many farms so i am aware of how to do it so strongly believe the game mesed up its to mny coins to lose for something i did not request TY again for your help! HGD
Jude

Tags
farm cash, farm upgrade, farm upgrade failed, land upgrade, land upgrades, upgrade failed, upgrades