Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 29 2018, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
Sorry if I missed this, is there some way to tell what products from facilities, can be used in your service facilities? Other than going to each facility and writing all that are/or are not used. So you know which ones to chose from when farmers post their bonus/dan.
Hi Jan,
The only place I know of would be in the Game Guide chapter about ingredients:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483442
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2018, 11:45 AM

Loss of Dan Belts from Dan 7 down to 0 on some buildings and others that were on dan7 otherwise have dropped to dan 6 and refuse to stay on dan 7
Old Feb 08 2018, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Loss of Dan Belts from Dan 7 down to 0 on some buildings and others that were on dan7 otherwise have dropped to dan 6 and refuse to stay on dan 7
Hi Stu,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about belts and Dans.
Please be more specific about which ones have gone from Dan 7 down to 0.
If you have one that is at Dan 6 and won't go to 7 then it is a case of bonus batches making you think you have reached the 7th dan, but when the bonus batches are removed from the count it appears to back up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2018, 10:42 AM

Default Belts and Dans Bonuses

2/ 13/18 @ 8:30am Posted a ing help. My husband went to send the ing and was told that it was expired. This seems to be happening more and more. Question, how does a post 9 minutes old be expired?
Old Feb 13 2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
2/ 13/18 @ 8:30am Posted a ing help. My husband went to send the ing and was told that it was expired. This seems to be happening more and more. Question, how does a post 9 minutes old be expired?

Hi grandm

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans

I'm sorry this happened to you, perhaps an intermitent glitch while posting.

Did you check your gift box to see if the ingredients were sent anyway? Sometimes you get them no matter the post says expired.

Your husband and you can try the memcache link to clear the game memory and see if that help in the future.

Please click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it was open and then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 22 2018, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default posting bonus'

Since the new up date, when I reach a new belt dan level I try to post to friends and the game, browser and everything locks up. Have to close the browser and start over. If there is more than one to post all but the first one is lost. The first one does get posted but, like I said every thing locks up. And the one that locks every thing up just remains on the screen. Tried reloading, tried the home button but nothing happen. Just have to close the browser and start over.
Old Feb 22 2018, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi View Post
Since the new up date, when I reach a new belt dan level I try to post to friends and the game, browser and everything locks up. Have to close the browser and start over. If there is more than one to post all but the first one is lost. The first one does get posted but, like I said every thing locks up. And the one that locks every thing up just remains on the screen. Tried reloading, tried the home button but nothing happen. Just have to close the browser and start over.
Hi Anjovi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Belts/Dans.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 22 2018, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I've got a question regarding bonuses. Sometimes I'll get a belt when I'm offline, and the box will pop-up when I log into FT. I know the bonuses are good for 24 hrs, but when do they count from? I mean, if my neighbor did the work a couple hours ago, did the countdown start when he harvested the item and the bonus is good for 22 hours more? Or does the 24 hours start when I post the bonus to my wall? I've always wondered about that.
Old Feb 22 2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I've got a question regarding bonuses. Sometimes I'll get a belt when I'm offline, and the box will pop-up when I log into FT. I know the bonuses are good for 24 hrs, but when do they count from? I mean, if my neighbor did the work a couple hours ago, did the countdown start when he harvested the item and the bonus is good for 22 hours more? Or does the 24 hours start when I post the bonus to my wall? I've always wondered about that.

Hi Dulcinea

As far as we know a bonus is valid from the moment you post it.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 22 2018, 09:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dulcinea

As far as we know a bonus is valid from the moment you post it.
That would make the most sense to me, too. How can anyone click on a bonus you haven't posted yet? But you never know, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans