Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 23 2018, 09:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
My FarmTown level is 900 and my score is 154,253,917; however, the neighbor panel below that shows ALL my neighbors, shows completely different scores. Example, my score is 74,209 and my other neighbors, who I know to have had scores well over 10,000,000 are also showing much lower scores.

Can you fix this problem so that the neighbor panel scores are posted correctly?Thank you. Granny Mick
Hi mom1234,

Your last post was replied to here >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=3115
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:56 AM

Default farm stats

today farm stats not working properly again..didn't see any post on it..but you may already be aware...
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
today farm stats not working properly again..didn't see any post on it..but you may already be aware...
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to Display Issues

Yes, the developers are aware of this problem and working on it.

Raul posted the following in the New Release thread:

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:26 PM

Default Message stuck on. wont open

I have a message that is not opening. The red 1 is staying on all the time and cant send or receive messages. Don't know what the problem is. Can you help.
Thanks
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer1949 View Post
I have a message that is not opening. The red 1 is staying on all the time and cant send or receive messages. Don't know what the problem is. Can you help.
Thanks
Hi Farmer1949,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
Make sure that your neighbors in the neighbor bar have their pictures in their boxes and not the blank picture. If they are blank, please try reloading your farms again by clicking the play. If the pictures are not there then you are not getting a complete load.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 02:31 AM

Default Show Work Info misinformation

The Show Work Info says that my Farm 19 is ready to harvest but there's still 9 hours to go. The Pie Chart also says that the crop is ready to harvest. All other farm info is showing correctly. I've had it happen before but am not sure if it was on the same farm. This is a very recent problem.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=18
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjdunbar View Post
The Show Work Info says that my Farm 19 is ready to harvest but there's still 9 hours to go. The Pie Chart also says that the crop is ready to harvest. All other farm info is showing correctly. I've had it happen before but am not sure if it was on the same farm. This is a very recent problem.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=18
Hi pjdunbar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues. There is a problem right now with the show work info and the farm stats that the developers are still working on.

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2018, 04:02 PM

Default See Names Box

I can't post this anywhere else, so I will do i here. Suggestion: Why can't you move the "Show Names" box at the top? It comes down too far & I, for one< am always clicking on it,
when I am farming. How about moving over to the side?

Linda Zinnecker
email removed by a moderator

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 26 2018 at 04:07 PM. Reason: email removed
Old Feb 26 2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I can't post this anywhere else, so I will do i here. Suggestion: Why can't you move the "Show Names" box at the top? It comes down too far & I, for one< am always clicking on it,
when I am farming. How about moving over to the side?

Linda Zinnecker
email removed by a moderator
Hi zlady2741

I deleted your email address for safety.

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section, you cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section::

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 27 2018, 08:25 AM

Default Freezing

Hi, please help me on this matter. when i bring up my: UPDATE WORK INFORMATION it freezes and i need to close Farmtown to get out of it ? Been forever like this! Can you please tell me what to do ? Thank you !

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound