Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #3051  
Old Feb 19 2018, 12:50 PM
Maryp383 Maryp383 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 26 2013
Posts: 2
Default Receiving Gifts!

I am unable to receive any gifts. When I click on accept it does not do anything!! Any answer for this issue??
Reply With Quote
  #3052  
Old Feb 19 2018, 12:54 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryp383 View Post
I am unable to receive any gifts. When I click on accept it does not do anything!! Any answer for this issue??
Hi Maryp,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

First thing to try is to empty your gift box as it may be full whgich will keep you from accepting any more gifts.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed for your browser. Instructions are in the following link on how to do that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #3053  
Old Feb 23 2018, 02:13 AM
Yma Nioz Yma Nioz is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Dec 25 2017
Posts: 4
Default

I wonder if others also experienced this....I can't accept and send gifts...what should i do?
Reply With Quote
  #3054  
Old Feb 23 2018, 02:14 AM
Yma Nioz Yma Nioz is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Dec 25 2017
Posts: 4
Default

I can't accept and send gifts...what should i do? You're is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #3055  
Old Feb 23 2018, 08:46 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yma Nioz View Post
I can't accept and send gifts...what should i do? You're is greatly appreciated.
Hi Yma Nioz,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about gifts. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section.

Please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #3056  
Old Feb 23 2018, 09:50 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 194
Default

need to verify something ...

if a farm account is more than 6 months old ... you only need to buy 120 farm cash in order to gift items to friends (unlimited amount of them) ? or am I reading this wrong?

---

New Rules for sending Farm Cash gifts to friends in order to minimize the use of bots and fake accounts that are affecting the game performance:

1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash or earn them by completing offers). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

2) If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 120 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends
Reply With Quote
  #3057  
Old Feb 23 2018, 09:57 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 194
Default

or is it ?

if account less than 6 months have to buy 120 in order to send out up to 500 farm cash .... if account is over 6 months do not need to buy 120 you can just gift out up to the 500 fc limit but to go over 500 fc limit you need the 305

a little confused
Reply With Quote
  #3058  
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:06 AM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 7,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
need to verify something ...

if a farm account is more than 6 months old ... you only need to buy 120 farm cash in order to gift items to friends (unlimited amount of them) ? or am I reading this wrong?

---

New Rules for sending Farm Cash gifts to friends in order to minimize the use of bots and fake accounts that are affecting the game performance:

1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash or earn them by completing offers). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

2) If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 120 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
or is it ?

if account less than 6 months have to buy 120 in order to send out up to 500 farm cash .... if account is over 6 months do not need to buy 120 you can just gift out up to the 500 fc limit but to go over 500 fc limit you need the 305

a little confused
Hi JNelson,

To be able to send up to 500 FC you need to have been playing 6 months or have purchased at least 120 Farm Cash or have earned 120 Farm Cash doing the offers.

If you have already sent 500FC out to send more than that then you need to buy at least 305 Farm Cash or earn 305 Farm Cash doing the offers.
Reply With Quote
  #3059  
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:24 AM
slarew slarew is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 21 2009
Posts: 3
Default sent a tool to a neighbor- she did not get it

I sent the conveyors to a neighbor - was deducted 35 FC but it did not show up in her gift box. She cleared mem cache, logged out and back in - still nothing.
Can I either get the FC back to try again or have it put in her gift box..her farm id is 100006462446673
Reply With Quote
  #3060  
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:29 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slarew View Post
I sent the conveyors to a neighbor - was deducted 35 FC but it did not show up in her gift box. She cleared mem cache, logged out and back in - still nothing.
Can I either get the FC back to try again or have it put in her gift box..her farm id is 100006462446673
Hi slarew,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
I have checked your account and it does not show that you purchased a conveyor. You can check this for yourself by going to the Account tab over your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Log.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unabletogetgifts, window narrows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.