Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 21 2018, 10:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I have most of my facilities, clients and regular on F15. Now each time I go to F15 I get a message saying I have too many facilities on that farm and in order not to lose productions I have to move some of them to another farm. Is there an easy way to do this as I would like FC facilities on one farm and the others to stay on that farm. Thing is they are all stacked on top of one another. I did it this way so I had facilities on a limited number of farms to make it easier for other farmers to work them. We could do with a way to distinguish FC facilities from regular facilities. Now that would be useful. Thanks for any suggestions
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post to the Facilites thread.

Yes there is a limit on how many facilites you can have on a farm, you should be able to get between 350 and 400 on a farm. However, it's not just the amount of facilites but also how much is in the done section (not stored). The more you have in there the less space you have.

No there is no quicker way to move facilites from farm to farm.

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 21 2018, 05:15 PM

What? Religious facilities were referenced in the updates
Old Feb 21 2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
What? Religious facilities were referenced in the updates
Hi littlesallysanctus

They are talking about the Buddhist supplies factory and the Buddha shop.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 22 2018, 10:21 AM

Hi Taz, I just realised that I did the Math wrong. I am under producing by about half of what I need. I just cut the number of Cajun restaurants down to 2. It is outrageous that I need 35 fish farms to cover that though. You are still way out of line on how low the craw fish production is. It is the same with honey. I had more than enough of both these products before you fixed the production. Something is very wrong. The full load of fish farms should also be able to support more than a couple of Artisan Jewellery facilities. I had more than enough Oyster Pearls before you fixed the production and supposedly increased the amounts we were putting out. Now a huge reserve of all those products is gone and I am continually short on them. Not good.
Old Feb 22 2018, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Hi Taz, I just realised that I did the Math wrong. I am under producing by about half of what I need. I just cut the number of Cajun restaurants down to 2. It is outrageous that I need 35 fish farms to cover that though. You are still way out of line on how low the craw fish production is. It is the same with honey. I had more than enough of both these products before you fixed the production. Something is very wrong. The full load of fish farms should also be able to support more than a couple of Artisan Jewellery facilities. I had more than enough Oyster Pearls before you fixed the production and supposedly increased the amounts we were putting out. Now a huge reserve of all those products is gone and I am continually short on them. Not good.
Hi Karin,
The developers make the changes, not the moderators. We are just players like you.
The only thing I can say is if they hadn't increase the amounts you would have run out of your surplus you had built up from getting belt and dan bonuses sooner rather than later. The production of the Fish Farms is a set amount in a set time length. What you produce in the Artisan Jewelry and the Cajun Restaurants is determined by how many neighbors work those and how often you refill thus is a variable amount. But you can't exceed the Fish Farm production.
If you wish to make a Suggestion for more increases please post it in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:14 AM

Default Using Store All and Load All in Facilities Manager

I always click on Store All and then Start All at the top of the manager when I want to ask for help. However, not all the facilities store and load. It varies as which facilities there is a problem with, but it's quite a few. After clicking those buttons, I have to scroll through the entire list to load to 100%. An example: Today in the Home Supply Factory, it said 80.2% full and 1627 finished. Without opening, I clicked on Start All and it shifted to 100% loaded and 0 finished. That same procedure occurred when I did the same thing on others. Also, on one of them instead of doing the Start All, I just opened the facility. Immediately it went to 100% loaded and 0 finished. I've check to make sure all items are checked within these facilities. Is there a fix so that I don't have to waste so much time checking. The same occurs in some services facilities, but not as many.
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Murphy View Post
I always click on Store All and then Start All at the top of the manager when I want to ask for help. However, not all the facilities store and load. It varies as which facilities there is a problem with, but it's quite a few. After clicking those buttons, I have to scroll through the entire list to load to 100%. An example: Today in the Home Supply Factory, it said 80.2% full and 1627 finished. Without opening, I clicked on Start All and it shifted to 100% loaded and 0 finished. That same procedure occurred when I did the same thing on others. Also, on one of them instead of doing the Start All, I just opened the facility. Immediately it went to 100% loaded and 0 finished. I've check to make sure all items are checked within these facilities. Is there a fix so that I don't have to waste so much time checking. The same occurs in some services facilities, but not as many.
Hi Emily,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
The only fix is to wait until all has completed loading. In the case of the one that was at 80% it may have been a case that some products finished at the time you started them.
Only other thing you can do is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. That should fix any problems with this.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Produce Faster Button Missing

This is just a heads up not a big issue but I thought I would let you know. Today I tried to post the Buddist Supply Factory and have have it produce faster. There is no yellow button when I tried. The facility is being worked but thought I would just give you a heads up. Thanks for all you do.
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
This is just a heads up not a big issue but I thought I would let you know. Today I tried to post the Buddist Supply Factory and have have it produce faster. There is no yellow button when I tried. The facility is being worked but thought I would just give you a heads up. Thanks for all you do.
Hi trina51,

I have moved your post to the facilites thread. This is a new change this release >>

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 12:05AM

- We forgot to mention in the main announcement above that posting for help from inside the funeral or religious facilities has been disabled. This is so people don’t use those facilities to post and avoid other people marking those posts as offensive which can negatively impact the game. Just use any other facility to ask for help.
Old Feb 24 2018, 09:43 AM

The singing bowl in the Buddha supply facility requires silver nuggets to make. I have over 2,000 in storage. It is telling me I need 1 more silver nugget to make the bowl. Seems to be a disconnect in there somewhere.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts