Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2023, 08:04 PM

I like the new wider screen. My eyesight is bad and the wider screen allow me to "enlarge" anything i need to read on farm town. Facebooks game room view is totally useless for me. Thanks for the improvements.
For those that think it is too wide just adjust the size in your browser. Mine is 150 to 175 percent om a 27 inch monitor.
Old May 09 2023, 10:52 PM

Thumbs up Improvements!

How about the larger game screen? I'm loving that! Also love the fact that the duplicate postings are hidden on the facility wall request area! Adding neighbors and buddies is so easy now. Love that! I'm looking forward to all features being added to the game. Great work, y’all.
Old May 09 2023, 11:42 PM

Default Screen 30% wider

With the screen wider this causes the avatar's picture to be cut off when you work your neighbors factories, can you adjust the avatar likewise?
Old May 10 2023, 02:27 AM

Default New Platform

I love the new game away from FB. It is so much faster when working facilities. I love everything about it and can't wait for it to be fully functional reducing the need to use the FB version as well. I especially like the wider game screen. So much better now. Thanks developers
Old May 10 2023, 10:51 AM

"You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time." Abraham Lincoln
Old May 11 2023, 06:24 PM

I have a question what does it mean when it says (fq) on your farm. i never seen that before it usaly says (f,w)
Old May 11 2023, 06:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I have a question what does it mean when it says (fq) on your farm. i never seen that before it usaly says (f,w)
just a guess but "q" stands for quest...
Old May 11 2023, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Hi Max river,
Yes the Q means that the farm is a set as a quest farm. If it had a P it would mean the farm is set Private.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2023, 07:34 PM

ty taz i guess i hit it by mistake
Old May 12 2023, 11:05 AM

Under My Requests we have 3 subtitles Show My Requests, Show Facility Requests and Other Wall Requests. The Other Wall Requests on mine seems to fill up with posts mostly too many from the same neighbor or two. What if you add more subtitles such as Bonus Requests, Ingredients Requests, and change Other Wall Requests to those who post what they bought such as land expansions, new facilities, and so on?
Closed Thread