Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 02:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! My avatar is on redbull!!!! Great!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
Thanks for the pic. I had a similar problem but hadn't captured a pic yet. The collection of points still lags several minutes behind the actual plowing or harvesting so if you are harvesting plowing with other people and you plow a whole bunch of squares ahead, there is a problem with the already done message. Stuff that I plowed 2 minutes ago I lose if someone happens to collect their points before I collect mine.
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhit73 View Post
Thanks for the pic. I had a similar problem but hadn't captured a pic yet. The collection of points still lags several minutes behind the actual plowing or harvesting so if you are harvesting plowing with other people and you plow a whole bunch of squares ahead, there is a problem with the already done message. Stuff that I plowed 2 minutes ago I lose if someone happens to collect their points before I collect mine.
Sucks. I would like someone to explain to me how supposedly fixing "lost xp's" (which was for the most part a RESOLVED issue) while changing it to CERTAIN LOST CLICKs is an improvement?
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've just done a job and this seems to be much better than the update prior this one, i was only doing a small job and the farmer only had 2 of us working so i will have to wait and see what it is like on other jobs,,,,,,,,, but so far so good thanks for sorting it out.

The tools seem a bit too large though but i can put up with that LOL

Blessings
x

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:42 PM

Default Agree and still not satisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneycjr View Post
just the same make it the old way and i all ways hire one person most people in the market are there for money or xp i rarely hire from there any ways i don't see the point anymore i saw no problem with the old way keep it there i just rather keep it the old way and not have this new way

never saw any trouble in loseing money or xp
Ditto these thoughts. Whatever you did today, 12/23, does not help. You SAID you were retracting the update. So UNDO it already.
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:43 PM

THANK YOU for returning FT back to its normal way
BUT it is BETTER!!!
Zooming around like no man's business
hehehe
love it it goes doubles speed,will this stay??
Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
i am having the same problem. I plowed one whole field and received 55 xps and everything else said already done. I love the game and didn't find any problem with the old way. you guys have done a great job! Hope this little prob is solved soon. thanks for giving us such a good game
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm registering just to say this... I've lost large amounts of coins and experience before, but a couple weeks ago it changed (for me) so that it when I clicked the square, I'd get the coins/XP, and then it'd still queue and I could wait for it to load if I wanted to but I didn't have to.

Whenever I harvested, I always worked in neat rows and now I can't because the avatar gets in my way so I have to click somewhere else to move it and it's driving me nuts. I won't be harvesting or plowing anyone else's farms anymore.

Why can't they just put it the way it was where you'd click, get your coins, and then the avatar could catch up to you or you could just leave?
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:53 PM

Default Not good

As of 3:52 EST STILL NOT reversed.

PLEASE COMPLETELY REVERSE this update AS PROMISED.

Old Dec 23 2009, 02:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I like the way you have it now, you can queue the fields but yo see the coins coming out of the fields as you click or soon after you click on them which I think will help with people thinking they have lost xps and coins. I know that there is a big problem with people losing xps and coins so I don't want it to sound like I don't believe those people. I think that for some it was a matter of not knowing how the xps and coins where added and they thought they lost them but really didn't. Having the coins come out of the field when you click on it will help solve that problem. I personally never had that many problems with the issue there may be a few fields here and there when I was harvesting with others and we where close together or most of the fields had been harvested and there where a few stray fields here and there on the farm. I would click them but not always get the coins for them. I know that it was just a glitch and that someone else had gotten them first even tho I could still see them. For me the fix was to not hire too many people for my farm and if I got to a farm where the workers where on top of each other I would leave. I would also like to say that I hope you never limit the number of workers for a farm that would take the social part out of the game and make you no different then other farm games. I also hope you never put a fire button into the game it would be abused and would make me not want to play the game

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread