Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 07:16 PM

Smile

Thanks for the explanation Raul. Maybe now people will quit complaining. I love Farm Town and congratulate the developers who have an immense and difficult job keeping up with the demands of the players.

Keep up the good work.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:17 PM

Chickalita - just want to go on record....most of us did not jump all over the place and "elbow everyone out of the way. I have been giving it time and it doesn't work. They need to change it back.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
And what about those who would rather have their xps and coins? Oh I guess it's all about the individual isn't it?

You have a grand total of three posts. Are you telling me you have read EVERY single post to come to the conclusion that you "haven't seen anything about this at all" in regards to the lost xps and coins?
Post counts don't matter, as for your losing XP's there is a wait for each plow / plant option in the settings, that was to try and stop losing points, get rid of this new update and make a sticky about the wait for each plow / plant that way we can decide if you want to risk losing coins / points or be faster.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:19 PM

besides taking to long ... i am now going into time out after harvesting just a couple of rows.. and then lose the job.. !~

being aware of the other harvesters is nice.. BUT to position myself at the opposite corner takes forever for aviator to get thru the gates/ bridges / paths.. so by the time she gets there... well there is not much left for me to do... IF i don't go into time out first.. !

I want to say Thank you for working on the issue... but i don't believe this is the answer either ..

thanks for listening... i think.. you are listening..
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
Post counts don't matter, as for your losing XP's there is a wait for each plow / plant option in the settings, that was to try and stop losing points, get rid of this new update and make a sticky about the wait for each plow / plant that way we can decide if you want to risk losing coins / points or be faster.
actually there is no delay if you can click fast enough and stay in the same row, you can go basically as fast before!!! the main difference is your avatar follows you and if you go out of line your avatar has to walk there. you think this game is bad...try the other farm game...its way worse...

Default Great!

Thanks for the changes...I was pretty fast I thought at harvesting and plowing but I know that some had a little program called mouse tractor....way to fast and I know when they are using it. I think those are the people that are complaining. Its a game people slow down and enjoy it I made some great friends on here by chatting with the ones that hired me and the ones I hired.

I have two farms (level 60) and the time factor is really a problem now. If the points added as quickly as the avatar moves, it would be different. But now the avatar is slow and the points are slow to calculate. They just drip and this keeps me at the farm longer. I like how the field immediately shows plowed or harvested which has helped for collisions but the time is killing me. The "big" sickle is a little large and gets in the way. The "seed bag" is huge and makes planting difficult now.

I will try this for a few days but really would appreciate you considering the speed factor.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry frustrated

Well, this game is getting more lame with every change! The new harvesting idea STINKS! I haven't ever lost coins or xps that I was aware nor have I heard anyone working my fields complain either so I guess I can't relate very well with that frustration. The main frustration I was having, had to do with the screen changing the harvest and the plow completion level. Refresh your screen and you get a different, but still wrong look. Anyways, the frustrations are starting to out weigh the enjoyment of playing. I won't be for very long as I have heard others say they wont either. Fix it or end it!
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:23 PM

Smile Nice

Having a hard time figuring out how it is taking people "2 hours" to get their farm harvested and plowed. I harvested and plowed for someone that has two farms, one of which was max size, and it only took about 15 minutes to harvest and plow both farms, and I only have access to a dial up connection. Can't really say how fast it will be when harvesting and plowing with multiple people, since I haven't experienced that with this new version yet. I haven't really noticed it to be faster than before, but neither have I noticed it to be slower than before. I am sure some people will take their toys and go home but I somehow doubt it will be millions of people. Not sure how one or 2 people know what millions of other people are going to do.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:23 PM

RE:new harvest feature,ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change it back before you lose players.I have over 2 mil Ex points,& this is THE WORST CHANGE I've seen!TOTALTY WORTHLESS!
Closed Thread