Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 09:57 PM

my credits on top of my page has slippped down about an inch and when I go to a nieghbors farm the message page is on top of the chat section on the bottom of the page. Is this a clitch and what can I do about it
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Four Aces

Im psyched....new land.
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:00 PM

Default help

my credits on top of my page has slippped down about an inch and when I go to a nieghbors farm the message page is on top of the chat section on the bottom of the page. Is this a clitch and what can I do about it
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:05 PM

my credits on top of my page has slippped down about an inch and when I go to a nieghbors farm the message page is on top of the chat section on the bottom of the page. Is this a clitch and what can I do about it. This has been like this for a while I thought it would correct itself but not. I find this very annoying. Thank you for any help you can do for. Thank You
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:13 PM

Default Can't plow since the new release

Any suggestions for me. Since the release on the 28th, I can't plow at my own farm, and can only sometimes hire people to plow.
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebean View Post
Greeting's, I like the design of the new item's and farm's you have released, BUT...

You have taken the fun factor from the game by cutting profit margin's and not correcting the ongoing Glitches and Failures as a whole. I planted plowed and harvested my farm's and instead of making coin to buy the new goodies ...it cost me more coin then I made...I have given it my best with several planting's but to realise you have slashed the amount of coin we make per harvest it just plain dumb on your part.

I know several players that are now considering leaving this game to go back to Farmville where at least they handle the Glitches first then the upgrades come after.

this game has too many Video Glitches, The new Crops are extreamly hard to harvest for some of us, somehow u have slowed down the ability to harvest fast and now takes forever to harvest anything ( again lowering our profit margins)
Plowing 1000 squares and only getting credit for 248 of them, Fix what you break before releasing what new items you create because if u continue on present NOTICED course ...your gonna have so many broken thing's that you wont fix anything.

I know of Several hundred players that are unhappy with your current course of inactions and non responciveness in the forums and in fixing the game,

me myself, this game has become a overglorified chat box to talk to friends on that have no other means of chatting. it used to be fun to play, now its just a time consumming chunk of glitched junk on the internet.

Ya it looks cool and the Graphics are decent but why bother playing? if as a player you cannot advance in a game?

I have done allot of Beta testing in my time on several hundred games, this game ranks maybe a 3 on a scale maxed at 10 being the best.

Fixes u need to fix, Experiance loss while Plowing on other farm's, Memory Bleed, CPU bleed, Server Disconects, Short timeout periods,loosing experiance and coins when returning home from other's Farm's(even after clicking save) and the list goes on...and on ....and on....
I have never personally seen memory or cpu problems on Farmtown. CPU generally runs less than 10% and memory around 10M. Compare that to a Zynga game such as Cafe World where the memory runs around 1G and CPU usage around 100%. Could be computer specs. Maybe invest in one with a spell check too.
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Please add some new stuff to EVERY category!

Hi,

I have loved playing Farm Town and like the new upgrade, however, it's the same old thing...the "new" items that show up are just ok...what about Christmas stuff? Snowmen? Snow covered houses? Farm Town is getting boring...have you seen all the fun gifts and exciting new buildings in Farmville? Maybe you need to take a look at those. I really would rather play Farm Town, but it really is lame now...I'm so sick of sending the same old gifts...PLEASE create some NEW items to buy in EVERY category! I have friends who don't even play Farm Town anymore...they have switched to Farmville because of all the new stuff. I will continue to play Farm Town...just not as much as I used too
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Jones's View Post
Hi,

I have loved playing Farm Town and like the new upgrade, however, it's the same old thing...the "new" items that show up are just ok...what about Christmas stuff? Snowmen? Snow covered houses? Farm Town is getting boring...have you seen all the fun gifts and exciting new buildings in Farmville? Maybe you need to take a look at those. I really would rather play Farm Town, but it really is lame now...I'm so sick of sending the same old gifts...PLEASE create some NEW items to buy in EVERY category! I have friends who don't even play Farm Town anymore...they have switched to Farmville because of all the new stuff. I will continue to play Farm Town...just not as much as I used too
They said on the first post of the thread that "holiday" items should be coming early "next" week. That was this past Saturday so I am hoping it will be any time now. I am looking forward to the Christmas items as well. Snow covered houses is a great idea. Maybe even snow covered grass?
Old Dec 02 2009, 12:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love having a second farm, wasn't going to get one just yet, but harvested for a lady yesterday, who said everything was working good. So went for it last night.

Now flipping back and forth and loving it.

Thank you guys.

Two wishes please

1. Please get the Christmas stuff out, soon, have to go back to work on Saturday, and would really love it before then.

2. Would people stop comparing this game to Farmville, farmville is a cartoon of a farm, nothing looks real, it looks fake

well atleast in my opinion

but, everyone have a happy farming day
Old Dec 02 2009, 01:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyb View Post
I've had the message over the chat box problem for quite some time. This isn't a fix but it will get it out of the chat box.
Move your cursor to the side of your screen off of the farm screen. Press the control key on your keyboard and adjust the scroll button on your mouse just a notch and that should move the message line up from the chat box.
Closed Thread