Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 26 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Farm Town won't load for me on facebook, I have to go to Gameroom, which is ok, but doesn't give you all the benefits you get when playing on facebook.
My message is, if the game doesn't upload in ten seconds, upload your flash player here.
I uploaded flash, which was unusual because before I have always been told I already have the latest version of flash, but still, it's not loading on fb.
This is all very recent
Hi Walkies

If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, please try all instructions given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898
Old May 27 2017, 01:51 AM

Thanks for your help, and speedy reply!
Old May 27 2017, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Honeypie,
I am sorry you are having all these problems. When you layer trees, flowers and buildings over 9x9 staggered fields the way you have I am not surprised that you have slow loading issues. The game was never designed to do as much as you have on every farm. If your friend would like some help for her problems then she should come to the forums and post in the Help & Support section to see if we can help her correct those problems.
You're misleading everyone by putting the onus on me. I do have a few "overloaded" farms as you put it. There are plenty of farms that aren't at all overloaded and they take forever to load and forever to switch tools. So your efforts to blame me and put me on the defensive is not working. The complaints are everywhere in groups and on the news feed that the game is SLOOOOOOOOOW to load, slow to respond and slow to even load quests. Ignore the fact that I mentioned my friend's issues with her farms ... SLashkey just doesn't care about their players.
Old Jun 01 2017, 04:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I bought myself a new touch screen computer, downloaded Chrome and tried to get into farmtown.. nope.. checked and chrome was up to date.. after a lot of fluffing around found out I needed to download a new version of Flash even though its supposed to be already installed on chrome... was getting frustrated and about to send the computer back but finally got it all sorted, and I can now understand the frustration that others have when they cannot get into farmtown... my sympathy goes out to all those others....
Old Jun 01 2017, 01:15 PM

I have Gameroom but I really don't care for it but now that I've played some of my games via Gameroom, Facebook will not open the game through their portal. I now HAVE to play the game through Gameroom. Does anyone know a way around this or is FB now dictating that? Thanks!
Old Jun 01 2017, 01:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Tooff View Post
I have Gameroom but I really don't care for it but now that I've played some of my games via Gameroom, Facebook will not open the game through their portal. I now HAVE to play the game through Gameroom. Does anyone know a way around this or is FB now dictating that? Thanks!
Hi Buck Tooff,

If it's the first time you loaded the game for the day clicking the bookmark can just load a new home page , you have to click the bookmark again and then usually you get a pop-up asking you if you wan't to play the game on Facebook or the Gamesroom.

The other way is to go to the game either via someone elses post, click the play and then bookmark it in your browser so you can get to it any time.

Or you can use the link at the top of this forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 09 2017, 10:30 AM

Question Tools listed by levels

I am currently at a level "245". I would suggest having separate numerical lists that tell the user the "tools" that are available for purchase, either by coins or Farm cash. I remember some time ago that I wanted to purchase a certain tool, however, I was not at the needed level of "245". Now that I am at that level, I cannot recall what tool I was trying to get. Any advice from other users is appreciated. Thank you.
Old Jun 09 2017, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgf480612 View Post
I am currently at a level "245". I would suggest having separate numerical lists that tell the user the "tools" that are available for purchase, either by coins or Farm cash. I remember some time ago that I wanted to purchase a certain tool, however, I was not at the needed level of "245". Now that I am at that level, I cannot recall what tool I was trying to get. Any advice from other users is appreciated. Thank you.
Hi sgf,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers see them all grouped together by subject, not in General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
The tools are listed in alphabetical order in the Game Guide chapter on tools and the level requirement is listed there in red for you. Any tool that is farm cash does not have a level requirement. Only coin purchased tools have a level requirement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 09 2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old Jun 09 2017, 10:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

decided to try the fb Games Room... but when adverts started appearing in CHINESE, I uninstalled it!!!
Old Jun 19 2017, 12:54 PM

Default Two trains, ten cars apiece. Awesome.

I want to thank Farmtown for the concept of the 2 trains, ten cars apiece. Since acquiring the two trains last October, I can gain over one billion coins worth of investable merchandise per hour working people's facilities.
All I do is click and drag, do a couple of clicks, and I'm in action. The products come pouring in.
The mayor does all the work.
This is one of the best inventions of Farmtown.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity