Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dutch85

Raul has updated his notes for Known issues and added the following:

Also, we just discovered that there are other bugs that are causing ready items to not appear ready, we are currently working on a fix.
Thank you Marymarcel!
Old Feb 10 2016, 07:11 PM

Worked with my harvest buddy tonight. We had a lot of problems while doing this. He kept getting the boxes popping up about connecting to main frame and it kept changing servers on him. The first farm we did I couldn't see him. We...via....messages went to the next farm where he ended up disappearing too. Finally we stuck together for the rest of the farms. He said he went thru 3 different servers. I stayed on 37 the whole time.

Hoping this is not a problem created by the lookout tower using resources on the back up servers.

Don't know if any one else has this problem or not.
Old Feb 11 2016, 12:07 AM

Glad to hear others having similar problem, nearly every farm has stuff that has been harvested, but showing it has NOT pm the farm stat. I do not stack trees (that I am aware of). I figured it will get fixed in its time, has to get debugged -so be patient fellow fa
rmers
Old Feb 11 2016, 12:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi nhuntley,
The only way you would be able to see the stack ones is if the ones you can get with the big harvester are done then refresh the farm and pick up the sickle (single tool) and see if any show up. Those would be the stacked ones.
I tried that, and it didn't work. It shows no trees at all on the farm, regardless of which tool I pick up.

I'd love to be able to remove the stacked trees, since I never intentionally stacked them, and I don't know how that could have happened.

Any other ideas? Thanks for the help!
Old Feb 11 2016, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhuntley View Post
I tried that, and it didn't work. It shows no trees at all on the farm, regardless of which tool I pick up.

I'd love to be able to remove the stacked trees, since I never intentionally stacked them, and I don't know how that could have happened.

Any other ideas? Thanks for the help!
Hi nhuntley,
You may not have stacked trees. The new tool with the farm stats and show work is not working correctly, so stacked trees is not the only problem with that. They are working on it, so please wait until they have it all fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2016, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi nhuntley,
You may not have stacked trees. The new tool with the farm stats and show work is not working correctly, so stacked trees is not the only problem with that. They are working on it, so please wait until they have it all fixed.
Thanks Taz. Good to know that I may not have stacked trees at least.

I don't have the new tool, but I do appreciate the farm stats updating much faster. Now if I can just ignore the few trees that are/aren't ready, I'll be good!

I appreciate the help!
Old Feb 11 2016, 02:57 AM

I don't have any stacked items like you mention and yet almost every farm shows that I have things I have not harvested and I have completed harvesting on every farm twice in the past 24 hours.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 11 2016 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote
Old Feb 11 2016, 04:51 AM

Farm stats for flowers and trees seem to be working again but crops and fields are still not working correctly. I show 5 harvested fields on farm 2 that are not there and 9 crops on farm 2 and 4 that are not there.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Feb 11 2016 at 05:08 AM.
Old Feb 11 2016, 05:25 AM

Looks like flowers aren't working right either. I'm showing all my white roses ready at farm 10 but they have over 4 hours left. Marigolds have over 4 hours left at the same farm but they do not show as ready.
Old Feb 11 2016, 06:58 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 11th, 1:30AM

- Fixed some inaccuracies on the reported data in the Farm Stats and Show Work Info, where there were items ready to harvest on a farm but they were not showing up in the Farm Stats / Show Work Info.

Post-Release Updates - February 11th, 4:00AM

- We just released a fix for the Farm Stats / Show Work Info inaccuracies due to stacked items, these were the cases where the data reported that something was ready to harvest but there was nothing visible on the farm ready to harvest. If you are still experiencing this issue please report it here.
Closed Thread