Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2021, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, yes i get the list. They see a message "sorry, this request has expired" I have done this for a while without any problems. Not sure why it happens now.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
Hi, yes i get the list. They see a message "sorry, this request has expired" I have done this for a while without any problems. Not sure why it happens now.
HI Joy,
OK, now I can understand. On your train in the Train manager there would be a number/number that will tell you how many boosts you have gotten out of the total number the train can have. Above that it will tell you how much time before the train returns. What do those show?

What farm or farms are your trains on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi again, the trains are on #18 and #21 , i know about the number of times it can be boosted etc. thanks.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi again, the trains are on #18 and #21 , i know about the number of times it can be boosted etc. thanks.
Hi Joy,
The only thing I can suggest it to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then try sending a couple again. If they still get the expired message then you will need to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz D , i will try that. Joy P.S. It has done the trick ! it is working now , thank you so much Taz

Last edited by joy_of_oz; Jul 23 2021 at 11:45 PM.
Old Jul 24 2021, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Taz D , i will try that. Joy P.S. It has done the trick ! it is working now , thank you so much Taz
Hi Joy,
Glad that fixed it.
Old Jul 24 2021, 10:50 AM

Default Mayor's Bonus Goods

I'm not getting my bonus goods when I unload my trains. Help!

I have a total of 3 trains hauling 10 cars each -- 2 of Farm 5 and 1 on Farm 14. When I unload any train, I immediately send it off again before processing the next train. So I always have two 10+ trains launched. But now when I unload, I'm not getting the Mayor's Bonus goods -- at least it's not shown as a separate number as it was before the migration to HTML, and the amount shown doesn't seem large enough to include the bonus goods.

Help?

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jul 24 2021, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I'm not getting my bonus goods when I unload my trains. Help!

I have a total of 3 trains hauling 10 cars each -- 2 of Farm 5 and 1 on Farm 14. When I unload any train, I immediately send it off again before processing the next train. So I always have two 10+ trains launched. But now when I unload, I'm not getting the Mayor's Bonus goods -- at least it's not shown as a separate number as it was before the migration to HTML, and the amount shown doesn't seem large enough to include the bonus goods.

Help?
Hi Deanna,
I moved your post to the subject thread abvout trains. I have checked your data and see 4 trains unloaded today and every one of them show a bonus. You may be missing the bonus line as it is there, but may be hard to see.
Old Jul 25 2021, 01:59 PM

Been trying to find the answer to this but I give up. Can I have 2 of the same FC cars on the same train? And if so, will they both be carrying products back to me?
Thanks
Old Jul 25 2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGary View Post
Been trying to find the answer to this but I give up. Can I have 2 of the same FC cars on the same train? And if so, will they both be carrying products back to me?
Thanks
Hi BrotherGary

No, you can only have 1 long car of each type per train.

You ca find all information about Trains in our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train