Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 29 2021, 11:35 AM

Sayso, sorry to bother but, the My Requests will not take the gifts Accepts do not leave after I accept them. So it sets there and says I have 50 there for days. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I do. I have accepted tried to get the gifts and requests but their still there. HELP please. 721938372
Old Jul 29 2021, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
Sayso, sorry to bother but, the My Requests will not take the gifts Accepts do not leave after I accept them. So it sets there and says I have 50 there for days. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I do. I have accepted tried to get the gifts and requests but their still there. HELP please. 721938372
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about gifts.
It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 gifts at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2021, 07:46 PM

Why am I suddenly as of today July 30, 2021 unable to receive any gifts from anyone when I normally get no less than 50 per day? Especially gas which is vital. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 30 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan's Farm View Post
Why am I suddenly as of today July 30, 2021 unable to receive any gifts from anyone when I normally get no less than 50 per day? Especially gas which is vital. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi Suzan,
This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests. Unfortunately because it is a random problem it is extremely difficult for the developers to pinpoint the problem to see if they can fix it.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2021, 09:50 PM

Unable to accept gifts. 100001566665053
Old Aug 01 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
Unable to accept gifts. 100001566665053
Hi Jan Edwards,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about gifts.
What happens when you try to accept gifts?
Old Aug 02 2021, 11:10 AM

#1411489098 : Love the way the game performs and thank you for your very hard work. I've been able to send and receive gifts until the last several days. I send them but the screen says I have no requests - whereas I usually receive the max number every day from my FT neighbors. Thanks so much for looking into this hiccup.
Old Aug 02 2021, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron1 View Post
#1411489098 : Love the way the game performs and thank you for your very hard work. I've been able to send and receive gifts until the last several days. I send them but the screen says I have no requests - whereas I usually receive the max number every day from my FT neighbors. Thanks so much for looking into this hiccup.
Hi Auron,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about gifts.
This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests. Unfortunately because it is a random problem it is extremely difficult for the developers to pinpoint the problem to see if they can fix it.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 02 2021, 03:23 PM

Not sure if this belongs here, but as it is a new "issue", I'm starting here. In the past few days, gifts accepted by my husband's farm are showing up in my gifts box. We, of course, both use the same pc. My gifts stay in my farm. ???
My FT ID # 1310935123
My husband's - Bob FT ID # 1831655607

Thanks, Dottie
Old Aug 02 2021, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Not sure if this belongs here, but as it is a new "issue", I'm starting here. In the past few days, gifts accepted by my husband's farm are showing up in my gifts box. We, of course, both use the same pc. My gifts stay in my farm. ???
My FT ID # 1310935123
My husband's - Bob FT ID # 1831655607

Thanks, Dottie
Hi Dottie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts. There is a problem recently with multiple accounts being used on the same computer. The problem is that when you use the Switch User it is not switching everything. Facilities are being posted to the wrong neighbors, train boost requests going to the wrong people and apparently gifts are being effected too.

I have a feeling what your husband accepted was your gifts and not his own.
Instead of using the switch user, you both need to log out of Facebook, close your browser and reopen. Then whoever is going to use the computer sign in and do what they need to do and log out. Then close the browser and reopen before the next person logs in.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift limit, gifting, gifting machines, gifts, gifts issues, how many gifts, missing gifts, no gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, return gifts, send gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, window narrows