Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2013, 04:59 PM

Unhappy Filling facilities are slow to the extreme now...HELP

This is very frustrating. Since the release, filling facilities that don't use the Start All Turbo's is slow to the very extreme. Click and wait, click and wait, then kill pages, then have to refresh, then go back to facility manager and start click and wait one by one extremely slower than normal. Yes I have done the mem cache reset, cleared cache/history, etc. and also tried another browser and same result. Please help. I am a mega farmer with over 1200 facilities and over 400 services. I need your help in getting this fixed desperately. Also getting Black screens often and connect errors often when trying to fill, when planting which is also slow, when hired to do trees for someone. Need help please.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0

Thanks for your help!
Old Jul 20 2013, 09:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I STILL CAN NOT ACCEPT GIFTS FROM MY REQUEST PAGE! YOU ACT AS THOUGH I'M A NEWBIE. OUR POST PAGE HAS A START DATE ON IT. EVERYONE IS NOT A BEGINNER AND IT IS THE SAME PAGE I HAVE BEEN USING FOR YEARS NOT ONE FROM SOME APP. I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE BUTTON PUSHING MEMCACHING, BROWSER CLOSING, I'M GOING TO DO. tHE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT..FIX IT OR CHANCE LOOSING A 4 YEAR VETERAN

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 20 2013, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
I STILL CAN NOT ACCEPT GIFTS FROM MY REQUEST PAGE! YOU ACT AS THOUGH I'M A NEWBIE. OUR POST PAGE HAS A START DATE ON IT. EVERYONE IS NOT A BEGINNER AND IT IS THE SAME PAGE I HAVE BEEN USING FOR YEARS NOT ONE FROM SOME APP. I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE BUTTON PUSHING MEMCACHING, BROWSER CLOSING, I'M GOING TO DO. tHE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT..FIX IT OR CHANCE LOOSING A 4 YEAR VETERAN
I apologize if you think that. We are only trying to help and that procedure has help in that situation and many times.
The only other thing then is for you to contact Support and get them to try to clear it. To contact them click on the link below and fill out the form with your problem.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 20 2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old Jul 20 2013, 11:14 PM

Is anyone else having problems with the in game message system since the last upgrade? I use the current flash and Firefox and had no problems with the message box not opening until the day of the upgrade and since. It is hit and miss, mostly miss on being able to get messages. I have done the clearing of cache and all the other usual things and nothing helps....
Old Jul 21 2013, 11:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I've done that, it's frustrating. And I have not asked to a refund just chalked it up to experience. I would like to have a way to see a list of all owned factories and facilities. Like the previous poster mentioned I also would pay cash for that.

Fritz
its easy, just have a word doc, and list all the facilities per farm...I have done this with each farm and can see at a glance how many facilities, the number of each tree, flower and fields per farm...so easy to edit if you decide to change things around or add more ...

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 21 2013, 11:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
This is very frustrating. Since the release, filling facilities that don't use the Start All Turbo's is slow to the very extreme. Click and wait, click and wait, then kill pages, then have to refresh, then go back to facility manager and start click and wait one by one extremely slower than normal. Yes I have done the mem cache reset, cleared cache/history, etc. and also tried another browser and same result. Please help. I am a mega farmer with over 1200 facilities and over 400 services. I need your help in getting this fixed desperately. Also getting Black screens often and connect errors often when trying to fill, when planting which is also slow, when hired to do trees for someone. Need help please.

Thanks for your help!
fill all you can using the START ALL button, then change the look to UTILISATION...scroll to the bottom and put your cursor on the START ALL button on the last facility..(I use the one on the right as notifications via fb can interfere if you do the one on the left).click and the next one will take its place, you won't have to move the cursor as the facilities will continue to be replaced with the next one due to be started...

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 22 2013, 09:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Is anyone else having problems with the in game message system since the last upgrade? I use the current flash and Firefox and had no problems with the message box not opening until the day of the upgrade and since. It is hit and miss, mostly miss on being able to get messages. I have done the clearing of cache and all the other usual things and nothing helps....
I am having the same problem since the new release. I use Chrome and often have to reload FT once or twice before I can get the FT messages. I too have everything current and cleared everything possible. When I click to get the message, the text box opens blank with no message and never loads. Sometimes this happens if I have done any work on the farm .. other times when I first go into FT, either way I have to reload at least once but so far not more than twice. I like the updates to the message system and look forward to this being resolved
Old Jul 22 2013, 09:45 PM

Level:
XP:

Another day in glitzch land. Nothing changed..still acknowledging exchanges but not accepting them. Sent support notice yesterday so..redy for a 10 day break anyway!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 23 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post

Thanks for your help!
Yes I have the same issue. Also today facility manager will not load.
Old Jul 23 2013, 10:01 AM

Exactly WHERE is this sort function located?: "Post Release Updates - July 13th, 2:00AM EST

- If you have some of the Facility Tools, then the "Ingredient Importance (for me)" sorting now takes into account only the products that are currently enabled in the facility. So for example, if you own lot of facilities that can make products with Flour, but inside those facilities you disable (clear checkbox) those products requiring Flour because you are not interested in making them, then the Flour will be less important."

I've looked through everything and the "ingredient importance for me" is no where to be found.
Closed Thread