Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 28 2017, 09:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Maybe you accidentally set them up as a Super Neighbor. That has happened to me a couple of times.
Old Jun 29 2017, 09:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Maybe you accidentally set them up as a Super Neighbor. That has happened to me a couple of times.
How do I know if I have someone set up as a super neighbor? I don't even know what that is. I am just coming back to the game after being away for awhile.
Old Jun 29 2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo2014 View Post
How do I know if I have someone set up as a super neighbor? I don't even know what that is. I am just coming back to the game after being away for awhile.
Hi Memo2014

You have information about Superneighbors in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

When you posted about this problem in the Help & Support section, you were answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6172558
Old Jun 29 2017, 09:41 AM
Account Not Linked

OK. I checked the super neighbor section of the forum and I don't have anyone on my friends list set up as a super neighbor.
Old Jul 03 2017, 10:28 AM

Question Jobs????

I just want to post a question, and then see if anyone agrees with me....
If you post that you will do a certain job, you get hired, you do half the job then quit because you don't want to do it anymore....wouldn't that be considered "INCONSIDERATE"?
Here's my point, I hired someone to do a job on my farms that they posted that they wanted to do. They quit right in the middle of the job. My farms are not that hard to do. They said they wanted to do a certain job, so I hired them....then they quit. In a nice tone, (I wasn't angry) I told them not to post that they want to do a certain job and then not complete it. Well I was told that I was rude.....
My whole thing is..."Don't post that you will do a job, then don't complete it"...Don't leave that farmer you're working for in a bind.
Am I right or wrong???
I need to know because I don't want to do anything to be banned for here.
Old Jul 04 2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishgal62 View Post
I just want to post a question, and then see if anyone agrees with me....
If you post that you will do a certain job, you get hired, you do half the job then quit because you don't want to do it anymore....wouldn't that be considered "INCONSIDERATE"?
Here's my point, I hired someone to do a job on my farms that they posted that they wanted to do. They quit right in the middle of the job. My farms are not that hard to do. They said they wanted to do a certain job, so I hired them....then they quit. In a nice tone, (I wasn't angry) I told them not to post that they want to do a certain job and then not complete it. Well I was told that I was rude.....
My whole thing is..."Don't post that you will do a job, then don't complete it"...Don't leave that farmer you're working for in a bind.
Am I right or wrong???
I need to know because I don't want to do anything to be banned for here.
You have to be patient - many people lose their connection with your farm during harvesting, happens to me all the time. And sometimes yes, people will leave, things happen. Phones ring, doorbells ring, parents tell kids they must go to bed right now, etc. etc. If you get upset over this kind of thing, this is not the game for you as this won't ever solve itself, if that makes sense. You can always go to harvesting yourself, that's your only choice around this. Happy farming to ya.....
Old Jul 04 2017, 05:33 PM

I understand the frustration. I know things happen. Workers get booted or things happen and you have to stop what you are doing but I have had many workers pick and choose what they will do on my farms once they get there. For instance I ask for someone to harvest and plow crops and harvest and chop trees. They accept and then harvest and plow but then they only harvest one type of tree and chop one type of tree and leave the rest. Then they send a thank you note for the work. In other words they take what they need and leave the rest.
Old Jul 05 2017, 11:12 AM

Oh I understand that. My connection gets messed up as well. But I go back and ask them to re-hire me, just so I can complete the job I started, and that I told them I would do...
No, they said they just didn't want to do it anymore and left.
I ask for help in farming to help people level up and earn points. I honor my word; and I guess I've never seen so many who do not honor their word when they give it.
But this will not stop me from farming....I love this game!!!!
Thank you for your replies!!!!
Old Jul 17 2017, 03:14 PM

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You get no bonus pts which helps you level up if you work for a buddy or a neighbor? Only for strangers in the market place? What is the purpose in having buddies or neighbors if you are being penalized. At least that is how I perceive this. I know I deleted some neighbors that have not played in years and I lost space in my storage. Now I have to ask strangers to friend me on FB in order to add as neighbors to play the game for storage issue. I have a buddy that I am going to undo so that she can get the xp points. Just doesn't make sense to this ole geezer.
Old Jul 17 2017, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfoxx View Post
So let me see if I understand this correctly. You get no bonus pts which helps you level up if you work for a buddy or a neighbor? Only for strangers in the market place? What is the purpose in having buddies or neighbors if you are being penalized. At least that is how I perceive this. I know I deleted some neighbors that have not played in years and I lost space in my storage. Now I have to ask strangers to friend me on FB in order to add as neighbors to play the game for storage issue. I have a buddy that I am going to undo so that she can get the xp points. Just doesn't make sense to this ole geezer.
Hi Silverfoxx,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread for discussions about hiring as you are not asking a question or reporting a specific problem that can be fixed.
The purpose of the bonus was to get people to come back to the market to hire and be hired. At the time the market place work was not being accepted because the rewards were not enough for the amount of work they were being asked to do.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change how it is done then please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.