Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2016, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by art4227 View Post
Taz, I understand that, but my issue is that when I click on the 'work' button for the Boat Yard or the Nutritional Suppliment Store, I get the message that I need to buy it first and put it on my farm.

Art
Hi Art,
We don't know why it isn't working for you. We will have to pass this on to the developers and see what they can find and fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:13 PM

in Raul's post he states we can have 110-120 neighbors .. i have 79 Neighbors ( showing as a blue box in neighbors tab) with 4 that are still pending (Yellow box) would love more active neighbors BUT i cant add more neighbors on my side ... i can accept neighbor requests from other players but if i send them a NR, one of my blue neighbors turns white and then shows as no longer being a neighbor which wouldn't be so bad except all my current neighbors are all active .. i think some players are limited to less than 90 neighbors as i remember this being an issue that was brought up once before.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:17 PM

What is the point of buying a FC facility for the neighborhood chains if it doesn't show up in the neighborhood chains when you buy it?
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
What is the point of buying a FC facility for the neighborhood chains if it doesn't show up in the neighborhood chains when you buy it?
Hi Dr Dirt,
We are aware that this is an issue and sending it to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
in Raul's post he states we can have 110-120 neighbors .. i have 79 Neighbors ( showing as a blue box in neighbors tab) with 4 that are still pending (Yellow box) would love more active neighbors BUT i cant add more neighbors on my side ... i can accept neighbor requests from other players but if i send them a NR, one of my blue neighbors turns white and then shows as no longer being a neighbor which wouldn't be so bad except all my current neighbors are all active .. i think some players are limited to less than 90 neighbors as i remember this being an issue that was brought up once before.
Hi Storm,
Raul over estimated the number of neighbors. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 16 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Art,
We don't know why it isn't working for you. We will have to pass this on to the developers and see what they can find and fix.

Taz, Its working now.
Thanks Art
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi NJones,
You can only have as many of the coin facilities in the contest as you have Farm Cash ones. So if you have 2 of the Boat Yards and 1 Nutritional Suppliments then you can have a 1 of the tile outlet and 2 dairy processing. The number of coin facilities you can use will equal the number of farm cash ones.
Thanks Taz.
Old Apr 07 2016, 05:12 PM

Neighborhood Chains Contest It says I only have 1 Dairy Processing Plant when available to work and it only lets me work 1 when I have 20 (1 on each farm). Is it only 1 that counts or should all 20 count??
Old Apr 07 2016, 05:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissausa View Post
Neighborhood Chains Contest It says I only have 1 Dairy Processing Plant when available to work and it only lets me work 1 when I have 20 (1 on each farm). Is it only 1 that counts or should all 20 count??
Hi melissausa,

It depends on how many of the Farm Cash facilities you have. If you have no FC facilities then you can have one each of the coin facilities in the contest. If you owned say 4 of the FC facilities you can have 4 of the coin facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2016, 05:36 PM

ty for the new stuff.. but i not sure how to add more of my dairy sheds to new contest thing it is only showing one when i have many
Closed Thread