Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2016, 01:02 PM

Default 2 blacksmith shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Momma Woods,

The Blacksmith shop was a level 98 decoration. It's now a level 345 facility. So that level 98's could still have the same number of decorations released when they reached that level, the automated car wash decoration was added to the game for that level.
So I just have 2 Blacksmith Shop which are clients .

One other thing it Said My x # farms had to be more that 26 x 26. All my farms are in the 34 x 34 or more.
Old Apr 07 2016, 01:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
So I just have 2 Blacksmith Shop which are clients .

One other thing it Said My x # farms had to be more that 26 x 26. All my farms are in the 34 x 34 or more.
Hi Momma Woods,

The farm expansions showing wrong can sometimes be triggered by moving things to and from storage. All you need to do is exit the game and load it again and it should correct. This issue is being worked on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Hi Momma Woods,

The farm expansions showing wrong can sometimes be triggered by moving things to and from storage. All you need to do is exit the game and load it again and it should correct. This issue is being worked on.
Ok ty Tiger Laybourne
Old Apr 07 2016, 01:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Everyone, updates as follows >>>

Post-Release Updates - April 7th, 11:30AM

- Fixed a bug in the Neighborhood Chains Contest that didn't allow you to have at least one of each Coins facility participating in the contest, and this was causing some X025 errors. You should be able to have on of each Coins facility participating in the contest even if you don't own any of the 2 farmcash facilities of this weeks contest.

See Known Issues

- None. Please keep posting any issues you may find about the Neighborhood Chains Contest. We will start fixing them again later today or early tomorrow.
Thank you. I am now able to include my second coins facility even though I don't own one of the FC facilities.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 07 2016, 02:08 PM

Default Neighborhood Quest

Tried it - worked what I had - went & purchased the one Facility I didn't have - Nutritional Factory - went back to work it - says I don't own it - bummer! Guess I bought it for nothing.
Old Apr 07 2016, 02:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
Tried it - worked what I had - went & purchased the one Facility I didn't have - Nutritional Factory - went back to work it - says I don't own it - bummer! Guess I bought it for nothing.
Hi dleenorris,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Hi art,

For the facilites not being recognised >>
Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

You can only add more coin facilities if you have multiples of the farm cash facilities. So if you had 2 boat yards then you could add a second one of one of the coin ones.
I used that link, closed ft and reopened ft and it still will NOT show my two coin facilities. I only have one of each of the coin facilities, just brought them today, but have multiple of the fc ones.
Old Apr 07 2016, 02:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by art4227 View Post
I used that link, closed ft and reopened ft and it still will NOT show my two coin facilities. I only have one of each of the coin facilities, just brought them today, but have multiple of the fc ones.
Hi art,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 02:53 PM

My neighborhood chains has a boat yard. I did not own a boat yard. i bought a boat yard. It still says I do not have one. I have one showing in the facility manager. I cleared the memcache but it still shows me as not having a boat yard in the neighborhood chains contest
Old Apr 07 2016, 03:00 PM

Hi guys
Problem with the new Blacksmith supplies factory. Although i have blue ink in storage it tells me i need more blue ink to make the blacksmith blower???