Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2016, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laureigh View Post
Could you tell me if you have to be a certain level, I am level 142 anf the Neighborhood Contest is not showing up
Hi Laureigh,
Raul has just added that you have to be level 150 to do the Neighborhood contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 07 2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:40 AM

Please give us the option to OPT OUT of the Neighborhood Contest. The bright blue box is keeping me from knowing about the co op quest since it just stays blue EVEN if I do the darn work on the 4 facilities.
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:45 AM

thanks for the update!
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Laureigh,
Raul has just added that you have to be level 150 to do the Neighborhood contest.
Thank you very much
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:03 PM

The nieghbour hood chains will not let me add facilities to work. I have way more than one of the coin types and should be showing the max of 6 for dairy and 4 for the tile outlet. When I click on add more facilities, it just gives me the rules.
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
The nieghbour hood chains will not let me add facilities to work. I have way more than one of the coin types and should be showing the max of 6 for dairy and 4 for the tile outlet. When I click on add more facilities, it just gives me the rules.
Hi Karin,
You can only add more coin facilities if you have multiples of the farm cash facilities. So if you had 2 boat yards then you could add a second one of one of the coin ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:09 PM

11. A new Automated Car Wash decorative building was added to level 98 to replace the Blacksmith Shop that was moved to level 345.
I don't understand this at all. I bought a Black Smith Shop (coins) realized I had 2 and for now put one in storage. I do not have the "Automotive car was-Level 98 to replace the Blacksmith Shop. Help me to understand.
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
11. A new Automated Car Wash decorative building was added to level 98 to replace the Blacksmith Shop that was moved to level 345.
I don't understand this at all. I bought a Black Smith Shop (coins) realized I had 2 and for now put one in storage. I do not have the "Automotive car was-Level 98 to replace the Blacksmith Shop. Help me to understand.
Hi Momma Woods,

The Blacksmith shop was a level 98 decoration. It's now a level 345 facility. So that level 98's could still have the same number of decorations released when they reached that level, the automated car wash decoration was added to the game for that level.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2016, 12:24 PM

I'm also have issues with this. I brought the Boat Yard and the Nutritional Supplement Store, added them to my farms, and it still says I don't have any. Also only showing one of each of the other two facilities when I have multiple of them.
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by art4227 View Post
I'm also have issues with this. I brought the Boat Yard and the Nutritional Supplement Store, added them to my farms, and it still says I don't have any. Also only showing one of each of the other two facilities when I have multiple of them.
Hi art,

For the facilites not being recognised >>
Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

You can only add more coin facilities if you have multiples of the farm cash facilities. So if you had 2 boat yards then you could add a second one of one of the coin ones.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread