Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2010, 09:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
there is a thread in the help and support section that deals with the storage issues... one thing that may help you is when you go to the market look up top on your storage there is a drop down menu that allows you to select what you want to sell such as non ingredient items, that is items that you don't need to use in your facilities.. maybe that can be of some help to you
Lucky you. I play on my space, we get bupkis. Can't help the neighbors like in FB. And before you tell me to switch, well, that's where my in laws hang out.
Old Oct 03 2010, 02:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbana View Post
Lucky you. I play on my space, we get bupkis. Can't help the neighbors like in FB. And before you tell me to switch, well, that's where my in laws hang out.
thought i read in here a couple of days ago that they had it working in MySpace... hmm guess not sorry Jewbana

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 03 2010, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
thought i read in here a couple of days ago that they had it working in MySpace... hmm guess not sorry Jewbana
It would so awesome if they did!!
Old Oct 03 2010, 11:32 AM

Farm Town is running a whole lot better today, than it was yesterday...even the EX points are adding up quickly...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 03 2010, 08:49 PM

Farmer Since: Jul 05 2010
Level:
XP:

Quote:
It would so awesome if they did!!
yes it would I been wishing they would hurry up and let it work. they dont really work with the myspace one it seems because the gift exchange hasnt worked since day one. i dont really mind that one because we can just ask our friends to send certain things but i would love if we could work in our neighbors facilities. theres only three things i want them to change. One I wish they would fix this facility thing, two i wish we could trade with other members of the game and three i want to be able to store as many animals in their shelters as we want even if we have to pay coins to buy more space in them or have to lvl up to be able to store more, but i hate the limits.

Visit connie's Farm

Old Oct 03 2010, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!!! Not trying to yell...just trying to make it apparent how thankful I am for this great game and the people behind the scenes who work so hard to bring us awesome updates(most of them asked and asked and begged etc for,lol) and fix the glitches. THANK YOU!, now I am off to play with the new toys,lol. Been waiting almost 3 weekd for this!
Old Oct 03 2010, 08:51 PM

Farmer Since: Jul 05 2010
Level:
XP:

Quote:
And besides we shouldnt have to switch...they should both have the same things, and besides I dont know about you but i have spent way too much real money and work way too hard on my farms on myspace to just walk away and start all over on facebook

Visit connie's Farm

Old Oct 03 2010, 10:53 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

freaky things still happening........ I extended my farm to 24x24 so i needed to extend my sidewalks i used "stone paths" i used one on my farm to purchase multiple more on the left side a message came up that said "you need a big seeder on your farm to do that" still could purchase the stone paths... then i started the same way to purchase more stone paths for the other side of my farm and got the same message..... still could purchase though..... just thought you should know about this...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 03 2010, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbybabygurl View Post
And besides we shouldnt have to switch...they should both have the same things, and besides I dont know about you but i have spent way too much real money and work way too hard on my farms on myspace to just walk away and start all over on facebook
Me too! I have all the farm cash facilities, truck, manure spreader, etc. Not to mention the ones I have given to friends as special gifts. We need to stand up for ourselves.
I think we should be treated the same as FB. I believe we were here first!
Old Oct 04 2010, 05:09 AM

Thanks, but I will have a facility where you make perfume, I got lots of flowers and magnolia trees )
Closed Thread