Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 27 2022, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

my farm have some issues belts resets to zero bonuns cant post all 12 hours

and the longest the ingredients posts ,since the maintanance it works just 1 day
yesterday i was so happy
after i post 5 look on the clock and it let me still post after 5 !!!!

but today its back with +1 hour

please help me

tino
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Hi Tino

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:53 AM

thank you
Old Oct 29 2022, 02:46 PM

I've had several problems since the shut down. I noticed others are having them also. Every time I try to post a Belt/Dan Bonus I get the Error Message "An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it." I also have noticed since we came back that the game has been much slower. I have tried clearing my memcache. I've also made sure that my computer & browser are updated. Thank You for any help!
Old Oct 29 2022, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
I've had several problems since the shut down. I noticed others are having them also. Every time I try to post a Belt/Dan Bonus I get the Error Message "An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it." I also have noticed since we came back that the game has been much slower. I have tried clearing my memcache. I've also made sure that my computer & browser are updated. Thank You for any help!
Hi Mags,
For the error message, make sure your browser and computer system is updated. Then run the memcache again restart farms, and try again.
If that does work you will need to contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

For the slowdown, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on finding the cause and fixing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2022, 05:13 PM

Why are bonuses named that when they are restricted to how many coins in 12hrs periods i just found?..its not really a full on bonus its a restricted bonus..bit deflated about this sorry
Old Nov 11 2022, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Why are bonuses named that when they are restricted to how many coins in 12hrs periods i just found?..its not really a full on bonus its a restricted bonus..bit deflated about this sorry
Hi joolz

They are still bonuses as you get extra products/harvests no matter the rules for time and coins.
Old Nov 17 2022, 04:23 PM

I have the food coloring factory have been sitting on dan 6 for the black food coloring for months and months and months why cant I achieve dan 7 seems out of reach
Old Nov 17 2022, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I have the food coloring factory have been sitting on dan 6 for the black food coloring for months and months and months why cant I achieve dan 7 seems out of reach
Hi amanda

I moved your post to the thread for Belts/Dans in the english forum.

Please hover your mouse on the black food coloring and see how many batches are still needed to get 7th dan.
Old Feb 06 2023, 09:06 AM

Default Not getting Belts for Fish

Good morning!!

I recently purchased a lot of big lakes with boat/big seacoast and Frozen lakes.
I can see when I click on those new ones that I have belts (white yellow orange) for those lakes/coasts. but I am not getting the notifications to post the bonusses from them.

please help!
I spend a lot of money on them and fthe paid fish are still extremely hard to keep up with. I really hope the amount of fish will increase in the lakes. I run trains and ships and I also pay for farmpass. it just doesnt makea dent in the shortage.

thanks!
Maaike
Old Feb 06 2023, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
Good morning!!

I recently purchased a lot of big lakes with boat/big seacoast and Frozen lakes.
I can see when I click on those new ones that I have belts (white yellow orange) for those lakes/coasts. but I am not getting the notifications to post the bonusses from them.

please help!
I spend a lot of money on them and fthe paid fish are still extremely hard to keep up with. I really hope the amount of fish will increase in the lakes. I run trains and ships and I also pay for farmpass. it just doesnt makea dent in the shortage.

thanks!
Maaike
Hi Maike,
You do not get notifications for belts to be able to post them until you get them up to the brown belt. You can not post the earlier belts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans