Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 22 2018, 11:11 AM

Question : Can some one put a tool on farmtown to show which facilities are (not) owned by that player ? Yuvm
Old Jun 24 2018, 10:10 AM

New tool that has the function of the green freestyle design tool (green hand) only we can use it when buying items from the store or moving items out from storage. this would allow us to take an item bought or removed from storage and directly place it on the farm overlapping other items.
Old Jul 02 2018, 06:21 PM

The non-workable facs/tools cause a bottleneck for me, and I suspect for many other players. Please consider a set of tools that would allow us to reduce the production time by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, and 1/5th for those facilities and tools?
Old Jul 10 2018, 10:42 PM
Account Not Linked

auto reload of fasilities (store manager or coordinator or .... ) that will automatically topup the facility when it reach the desicnated % or if better when each round of work(s) done by friend(s) or Neighbor(s) .... create one evn if you charge in FC none will complain ... I am for one will buy it immediately ....
Old Jul 12 2018, 09:23 PM

sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place |I figure since you guys have it under tools this would be the right place. I would like to see my nebours able to work them. I have 15 semi and I am still running out of meat.. or at least incress the amount produced. with all the restrants add there been a big issue
Old Jul 27 2018, 09:14 PM

i know someone asked about reviving crops but going along with thier idea since we have sprinklers that extend the wither time so it doesnt wither so soon why not make the next sprinkler be the revive crops sprinkler only makes sence to me unless your planning of leaving that open for making ones that extend the wither time by an an additional so many percent more than the one that is already there for example if the one that currently extends the wither time extends it by 10 percent maybe your planning on making next one by 25 percent then next one after that 50 percent next one after that 75 percent then make the last one be the super sprinkler that does everything even revive dead crops if extending the wither time still doesnt help us out it would revive them when used again thats my idea based on the other persons comment about reviving crops which i already was going to mention before
Old Jul 27 2018, 09:36 PM

how about a tool to fill all facilities of both types services and non services and also cash them out or empty them all at once from one tool too all of the facilities both non services and services that could be a high price farm cash tool like 500 but well worth 500 farm cash but like with the farming harvesting planting and harvesting tools we would have to have all of the other tools that load all of the certain types first before we could by it for example we would need the belt dryer and mixer etc before we could by the super facility service loader casher machine now you dont have to call it the super facility service loader casher machine but you get my point of the example of what i was trying to tell you about what you already did with the other tools and what you could do to make this one tool that would fill load cash out and empty the non service and service facilities so we could fill all service and non service facilites and empty and cash out all service and non service facilities all at one time saving us so much time espicially since theres mat least 30 farms if not more to plant harvest fish chop and get fruits and flowers from the farms even though we can hire others we also want to beable to work others farms too and we also need to do alot on our farms to make enough money to but the farms since theyre so much money it takes alot of time and we need as much short cuts as we can get to beable to do all of this or wed be 500 years old before we get 12 farms to max size lol
Old Aug 08 2018, 07:41 PM

when done loading a farm, it would be nice to see all required harvest and irrigation tools required for that farm. once selected, it can operate as it does now for showing the selected tool when set to auto select
Old Sep 06 2018, 01:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

on the super tower, when we are sn, wish we could be able to tell when the remaining crops comes dues, would make it more easier to be a good sn, for a 100 bucks f cash, i would think it would have all the bells & whistles, difference between a chevy & a cadilac