Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 11 2018, 09:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default missing facility

on 5/9/2018 I purchased with farmbucks both the Taste of Hawaii and the Hawaiian restaurant in order to complete a quest (which I did in 5/9/2018) since completing the quest the Taste of Hawaii facility has disappeared from ,y farm and there isn't even a record of my purchasing it. How do I get it back or get my farm bucks back.
Old May 11 2018, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaGal53 View Post
on 5/9/2018 I purchased with farmbucks both the Taste of Hawaii and the Hawaiian restaurant in order to complete a quest (which I did in 5/9/2018) since completing the quest the Taste of Hawaii facility has disappeared from ,y farm and there isn't even a record of my purchasing it. How do I get it back or get my farm bucks back.
Hi GeorgiaGal,
I moved your post to the subject about missing items.
I just checked your data and you only bought the Hawaiian Restaurant. There isn't any record of you buying the Taste of Hawaii.

You can check any farm cash transaction you have made by going to the Account tab above your farm and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log there. That will show you all of the activity with your farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buying, can't plant, disapearing fields, disappeared facility, disappearing facility, facilities gone, facility, facility lost, factories, flowers, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, move items, trees, upgrade problems, vanished