Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Feb 23 2018, 01:36 PM

Question Ways to play Farmtown now

Hi I am wondering if there is an easier way to play FT now on a laptop other than having to use a mouse to move around in the game? I don't use or have FB on my Iphone an from what I hear you really can't do a lot on a phone any way.

I have been playing the game since almost the beginning of FT but have started having medical issues since right after Thanksgiving I was in the hospital for about a month an also due to a medication I have to take, I am too shaky to use the mouse to play most of the time now an it is very frustrating to me since I spent a lot of hours until recently playing the game. I have hired a SN but it doesn't seem to be working out that great so am going to have to do something else.

IF you have a newer way of playing that wouldn't involve having to get around the game using the mouse please send me a msg. It is hard to point the 'arrow' at a square an not have my hand shake an move it. Thanks Teri aka Lollipop I do know others that have health issues that have had to quit playing also so maybe it could be something the developers could come up with a different way to play.
Old Feb 23 2018, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi I am wondering if there is an easier way to play FT now on a laptop other than having to use a mouse to move around in the game? I don't use or have FB on my Iphone an from what I hear you really can't do a lot on a phone any way.

I have been playing the game since almost the beginning of FT but have started having medical issues since right after Thanksgiving I was in the hospital for about a month an also due to a medication I have to take, I am too shaky to use the mouse to play most of the time now an it is very frustrating to me since I spent a lot of hours until recently playing the game. I have hired a SN but it doesn't seem to be working out that great so am going to have to do something else.

IF you have a newer way of playing that wouldn't involve having to get around the game using the mouse please send me a msg. It is hard to point the 'arrow' at a square an not have my hand shake an move it. Thanks Teri aka Lollipop I do know others that have health issues that have had to quit playing also so maybe it could be something the developers could come up with a different way to play.
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I moved your question to the Social section so others could answer you with their ways of playing.
There isn't anything the developers can come up with that doesn't involve a mouse, touchpad or touchscreen as those are the current methods available for computer input. Maybe someone else knows of a method not currently readily available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farmtown, mouse, new possibilities, playing