Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2014, 08:49 AM

What worries me is I am going to start losing the quests I have done as it overwrites the days showing on the screen as they are now all full and it is going to be a new quest day to collect. It worked fine before this change

Lara's Farm
Old Apr 16 2014, 08:51 AM

I collect my farmcash afternoon of a Wednesday in Australia, it is now Midnight of Wednesday in Australia. The Wednesday quest I did today was finished by this afternoon and is showing on the Wednesday of the calendar on the new collect farmcash

Lara's Farm
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:31 AM

Is the game still having issues w/the Quest collections. Wednesday is my start date for the new quest. Today finished my 8th quest and collected for that 8th quest., and the game is telling me I don't have adequate quest for the Farm Cash

Even if today's quest did not count I would have 7 so entitled to at least 1 Farm Cash. I work too hard at getting these Quest done, Please help.
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:34 AM

Good Morning!
I'm now unable to hire at the market because the Pop Up Hire Screen's Green Button at the bottom is partially obscured / covered or cut off partially. This is new this morning.

More LEATHER please!
More Crude OIL PRODUCTION please!
Had to plant MORE CHERRY TREES
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I can see that most people are upset about the quest and when they will get their FC and how many days etc etc. I had no issues with the quests. I did them and when it came up and said 'collect FC' I did. I don't keep track of how many quests I did on what day and the exact moment in time I'm going to get my next FC.

Doesn't anyone CARE that the new factories are STILL not out? Now the release was the 14th and it said 'tomorrow' for the factories. Well tomorrow came and went and now it's a new tomorrow. Is this going to be like the one time they said 'tomorrow' and it was two weeks later? Stupidly I held off posting my factories so I could include the new one's. I should have learned my lesson last month when the release was much later than the month before. Maybe I'm just not focusing my anger on the right thing. Maybe I'll go to my farm and try to figure out what minute my 7 days is over for the quests. LET'S GET OUT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE

wow just went to check my quests. I've completed 8 quests and it says not enough quests done!!!! now I'm hopping mad.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Apr 16 2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I can see that most people are upset about the quest and when they will get their FC and how many days etc etc. I had no issues with the quests. I did them and when it came up and said 'collect FC' I did. I don't keep track of how many quests I did on what day and the exact moment in time I'm going to get my next FC.

Doesn't anyone CARE that the new factories are STILL not out? Now the release was the 14th and it said 'tomorrow' for the factories. Well tomorrow came and went and now it's a new tomorrow. Is this going to be like the one time they said 'tomorrow' and it was two weeks later? Stupidly I held off posting my factories so I could include the new one's. I should have learned my lesson last month when the release was much later than the month before. Maybe I'm just not focusing my anger on the right thing. Maybe I'll go to my farm and try to figure out what minute my 7 days is over for the quests. LET'S GET OUT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE

wow just went to check my quests. I've completed 8 quests and it says not enough quests done!!!! now I'm hopping mad.
Since there are problems with the quests and a couple other things they are working on the facilities have been delayed.
When was the last time you collected your FC for the quests. The chart is now there permanently so you can see how you are progressing. The Collect button will be black until it is time for you to collect again. Then it will turn blue and you can collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:20 AM

Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Isnt that just my luck...I have 7 quests completed, and have a day to get an 8th done to get 2 cash and wouldnt you just know its a 3 day tree and even with the watering, its a day and half so i will just miss 2 cash by a mere couple of hours.....grrrrr....lol....free cash shouldnt be easy to get right?...lol
If you have your lifeline unused you can use it. If it is just the tree item you need like log pile or fruit from a tree, all three lifelines can be used to get that item.

Gift - you can send an ingredient request to get lets say cocoa.
Employee - you can harvest someones tree that is ready.
Trade - you can have someone sell you the item needed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
If you have your lifeline unused you can use it. If it is just the tree item you need like log pile or fruit from a tree, all three lifelines can be used to get that item.

Gift - you can send an ingredient request to get lets say cocoa.
Employee - you can harvest someones tree that is ready.
Trade - you can have someone sell you the item needed.
Yep, just figured that out after I typed that...lol..So thankful we have that option
Old Apr 16 2014, 10:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Since there are problems with the quests and a couple other things they are working on the facilities have been delayed.
When was the last time you collected your FC for the quests. The chart is now there permanently so you can see how you are progressing. The Collect button will be black until it is time for you to collect again. Then it will turn blue and you can collect.
That's just it taz I don't know when I collected the FC last because I don't really care. I know when I click collect FC it will either give it to me or tell me it's too soon. That's good enough for me but apparently not for the majority of the other players. Attempted to attach a picture of what my quests look like but I'm not overly concerned. It's great we are getting a little FC for the quests now but I'm content to wait for it to tell me here it is!

I for one rarely complain about much of anything in the releases. I do however think telling us something will be out tomorrow and then several tomorrow's come and go - well THAT is what gets me. I haven't seen too many real problems with the quests.... mostly people wanting to know when is my 7th day up and when does it start and if I go on vacation while my quest is pending will I still get that counted? sorry guys not a big issue to me but glad it gives people something to complain about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quest.jpg (20.0 KB, 7 views)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread