Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 05:30 PM

I don't know what everyone is complaining about....use the second farm to grow crops from corner to corner...make lots of money and XP's then use the other farm to decorate without having to worry to much about having enough crop space. It would be hard to expand the orginal farm space as people would need lots of RAM and also to see it all on screen would be a big problem.

My ADVICE to everyone is.............ENJOY the game for what it is and cut out the complaining!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=528276493
Old Nov 30 2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa mac View Post
This is a joke. I am too tired of waiting to get a bigger farm, and everything else that weve been waiting for. I bid my farmtown friend goodbye and hope you all the best of luck with getting these dumbass devs to do what you actually would like. Farewell.
Why even say goodby - just leave! Go play FarmVille were the max size is 22x22 but you have the great pleasure of getting strawberry milk from pink cows and paying real cash for your gas

The second farm is working great and a big "thank you" to the developers. I don't think the computer graphics would have worked very good with a farm size bigger than the max now. Transferring stuff back and forth works fine.

Thanks again,
Jim
Old Nov 30 2009, 05:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I too don't have 3 mil but enjoy the game and glad you made it available for those of us who now have something to work toward! I think its awesome. And i think what was said by jacky28 is a perfect way to go!! Thank you all for the hard work!
Old Nov 30 2009, 05:47 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Oct 01 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Thanks for the opportunity to purchase more land but since my XP keeps going DOWN instead of up I will have no use for it. Please give me back my XP! Help!!!!

Visit Home Sweet Home

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to Betty Wyatt Price
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 182 CESSNA View Post
This price is NOT out of reach for hundreds, probably thousands of players who have worked for every coin and WANT a new challenge. If the developers GAVE it to us, we'd just want more. As it is, they gave us the free GIFT of this game to play, meet friends from all over the world, and create a virtual paradise to enjoy. The more you work for something, the more you appreciate it. God bless you FarmTown creators. I can't believe you have developed this game with all that code. What talent and ingenuity! Yes, Thanksgiving should be every day we enjoy this game, escaping for a little while from the people in real life who have the "gimme" attitude. And hey! I'm a granny of eight, and my own get these lectures, too. Deep breaths, everyone! Onward toward Christmas!
Are you working or are you disabled and living on practically nothing? I live 50% below the poverty level and have no medical insurance, barely able to buy groceries. My husband and I are both disabled and live on his VA Pension, which as I said is 50% below the poverty line. I tried to get SSI and was told my husband made too much money!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Wyatt Price View Post
Are you working or are you disabled and living on practically nothing? I live 50% below the poverty level and have no medical insurance, barely able to buy groceries. My husband and I are both disabled and live on his VA Pension, which as I said is 50% below the poverty line. I tried to get SSI and was told my husband made too much money!!!!!!!!!

But we are talking about money in a game here, not real money. The coins you earn in FT aren't real, so it costs you nothing. Unless you choose to get it via Farm Cash purchase, which is entirely optional.
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to Betty Wyatt Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Giles View Post
But we are talking about money in a game here, not real money. The coins you earn in FT aren't real, so it costs you nothing. Unless you choose to get it via Farm Cash purchase, which is entirely optional.
That is not an option for all. I would love to take advantage of that option but am not able to.
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Wyatt Price View Post
That is not an option for all. I would love to take advantage of that option but am not able to.
I gathered from your post that you meant you are unable to - but my point is you dont have to in order to play or upgrade. All you need are coins in the GAME not in real life.
So whether you are on, under or above the povery line is not relevent here.
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to Adam Covey

I think the majority of the people making complaints about this new update didn't even bother to fully read the update.

I am thrilled, ill be able to downsize my fields on my main farm and create my own cool world of decorations, and make my second one into a massive pineapple money-making machine.

Once you get up to that level, you should have more than enough money to play for the initial 3 million investment, if you have played the game the right way. Some people buy and then immediately sell expensive buildings only for the XP boost, then whine when they have no money. Really people?

(And if I understand correctly, after you make that initial 3 million investment, the secondary farm size updates are relatively inexpensive. Something like 100,000 per size upgrade or so.... I think...)

You ungrateful whiners can go to FarmVille for all I care. That game seems to cater to people closer to your mental age anyway.
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 182 CESSNA View Post
This price is NOT out of reach for hundreds, probably thousands of players who have worked for every coin and WANT a new challenge. If the developers GAVE it to us, we'd just want more. As it is, they gave us the free GIFT of this game to play, meet friends from all over the world, and create a virtual paradise to enjoy. The more you work for something, the more you appreciate it. God bless you FarmTown creators. I can't believe you have developed this game with all that code. What talent and ingenuity! Yes, Thanksgiving should be every day we enjoy this game, escaping for a little while from the people in real life who have the "gimme" attitude. And hey! I'm a granny of eight, and my own get these lectures, too. Deep breaths, everyone! Onward toward Christmas!
Well said!!
Closed Thread