Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 10:34 AM

I am sooooooooooo Excited about the Christmas stuff coming. This is truly my favorite holiday and am anxious to see what Bert and the crew come up with.
Old Nov 30 2009, 10:41 AM

Thanks for working on the xp / coins issue. I kept track for 4 hours yesterday and lost 798 xp. I am sure L lost at least 2000 xp in the days before that.
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalani View Post
ty for the newest updates ...but i do have one question i just have to ask...since you released were we can get new land now..what will 'they' have to complain about? :X..sry...had to ask
after reading the nonsense going on in here i guess i got my answer...lol...some people will NEVER be happy i guess.
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeehn View Post
Thanks for the new updates but I am really getting tired of plowing others farms and not getting xp points for it. Please fix this.
Re-Read the first post in this Thread;

I am quoting Raul here:

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:24 AM

Just waiting patiently for me to be able to purchase the 2nd farm on myspace farmtown....is there a certain level you have to be on to purchase the 2nd farm???/
Miss Cloe

P.S. Thanks so much!!!
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

To all those moaning about how much it costs, did you mind that the mansion was a million or the manor was 2 million?! You can earn nothing out of those, whereas the land gives you more crop space to play with and increase your income!

And look at it as having a new field for your farm, it doesn't have to be another farm, as it is linked to the first with same coins, xps and neighbours. So quit moaning and enjoy the game!
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcecil View Post
Just waiting patiently for me to be able to purchase the 2nd farm on myspace farmtown....is there a certain level you have to be on to purchase the 2nd farm???/
Miss Cloe

P.S. Thanks so much!!!
Yes, you need to be level 44.

I'm loving this update. For a long time, all I did was come back every couple of days to plant some pumpkins and that was it. I made over 6 million that way, so getting the new farm wasn't hard. Leveling up was though, I've gotten lazy! xD
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:45 AM

a second Farm is nice- but why can't we add on to our existing farmland to fit all of our layout and cool stuff on one block? Any plans to allow us to expand our original land?????? Thanks!
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:48 AM

This is a joke. I am too tired of waiting to get a bigger farm, and everything else that weve been waiting for. I bid my farmtown friend goodbye and hope you all the best of luck with getting these dumbass devs to do what you actually would like. Farewell.
Old Nov 30 2009, 11:55 AM

Goodbye Papa mac... sorry you've decided not to play any longer. I'm loving working at the market trying to get more levels and points to buy my second farm. Don't think they'll miss you, because bored higher levels like me are coming back to replace ungrateful people like you.

Thanks for saying goodbye before you quit this FREE BETA game.
Happy Farming All
Closed Thread