Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2009, 05:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Please allow us to expan our farms past 24by 24. Its not enought room. Not by far,
Old Nov 26 2009, 06:03 PM

Thanks for the new features. I'm back on FT and loving it again. Will you ever increase the farms past 24x24? I know its a programmers nightmare making changes, but just wondering. Again, thank you thank you thank you.
Old Nov 26 2009, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

It has been discussed, many times - new land is on the way. see news and announcements.
Old Nov 26 2009, 06:59 PM

Default dissapearing points

*Thank you for the tips I'v got about the necessity of save before leaving the working place. Of course I use to do it and try to do it but most of the times the system is down and freeze and I am not able to do it.

I agree this game is a drog I love to plant, design the farm and has to recognize ... I am a Farm Town fan...

but also make me mad each time it frezzes and make loose all the money I earn or the points I earn.

Would the developers add a shorter way to show that the work is done eansted of chewing in the same place trying to repeat the pictures doing the work? when the avatar is doing the same thing should be better to mark beginning and end and enter then show that the job is done.

Most of the problem is when a lot of employers at the same time in the same land

Well it was just an idea at 2 am so ...

Good night
Old Nov 26 2009, 08:20 PM

I really need more land before its time to decorate for Christmas. What am I ever to do with all my new stuff i want to buy???
Old Nov 26 2009, 08:21 PM

Do any of you people bother to read other posts? Do you believe you are the first one to ask a particular question. READ THE FIRST POST. It will most likely answer your amazing questions...if it doesn't, keep reading on, maybe someone already answered it elsewhere...if you're two lazy to read other posts, then why should anyone answer you?
Old Nov 26 2009, 08:23 PM

Just a thought.....people asking for more land...me too, for all these lovely new things!! Is Raul's wink a hint to say that if we want more land for our new items we will need to pay with real money?? I don't think so, but the thought has crossed my mind.

An ardent FT fan.
Old Nov 26 2009, 08:30 PM

Just where did Raul say that. I read the first post he made and NO WHERE does it say that....how could anyone read that post and get that "hint" out of it?
Old Nov 26 2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefcomber View Post
Just where did Raul say that. I read the first post he made and NO WHERE does it say that....how could anyone read that post and get that "hint" out of it?
reefcomber....please tell me you're a bloke???

I took the liberty of extracting a quote, which should help you out...*sighs*

"...And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"
Old Nov 26 2009, 09:29 PM

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had 29 farmtown cash $ and dropped to 14, I have since manually linked my farm (as instructed). No changed in farmtown cash. I have not purchased anything with the cash. Please help.

BTW - thank you for all the improvements in the game
Closed Thread