Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2014, 10:59 AM

i just completed another one just now and no bonus on the right side as it it is earlier.. .. if only i know bonus it is i cliked on..arrggg
Quote:
Originally Posted by village idiot View Post
thunders storm

about the quest .. i did 7 quest in 6 days according to the narrative in the lower part of the quest.. and seen on the left side redeem price and on the right side collect bonus ( in bold blue)..
i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty

When I clicked on the "collect bonus" it disappeared and a pop up said "you have received 2 Farm Cash + the amount I already had = total \ I did notice that it was hard to get my cursor in the right spot to click on it but when it worked the blue section was no longer there... the redeem prize section should be the same as it always has been ie; coins for completing the individual quest and the collect bonus should only pop up when there is a FC bonus to collect... hope this helps and happy farming!
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygoerke View Post
I dont have that option yet i completed 3 quest so far and no fc
in your print screen all you have is collect bonus... in my finished quest earlier there is redeem price on the left side.
now that i finished again another one no collect bonus appears on the right side only redeem price on the left side.. i am totally confused
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:27 AM

ok i am just wondering if you can finish more than one at the same. because sometimes you finish more than one in a day.
Old Mar 25 2014, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I notice at the bottom of my quest page it now shows how many has been completed in the past 7 days, see picture below:

Now if they would show how many more days til the 7 days is over would be great (this has been put in the suggestions section).
It doesn't always appear on mine either, I just finished a quest and it didn't appear.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 25 2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
I saw this when working my farm. I clicked 'wait' and came in here to read about it.

I decided there's no way I'm going to do 8 in 7 days and went back to collect the 3 day bonus.

It's gone...

Is it only there when there's quests to start? Or should I make a fuss?
problem solved - when I had a quest expire it came back
Old Mar 25 2014, 02:31 PM

I don't have any information about FC for Quests on my screen. I've got two running and about to complete them both.
Old Mar 25 2014, 02:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
I don't have any information about FC for Quests on my screen. I've got two running and about to complete them both.
If you are talking about like it shows in my picture, it doesn't show all the time I had it show a couple of times then it hasn't been showing.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:01 PM

ok what is going to with our neighbour tab all my neighbours show 0 and at the end of page a new window is open for you to envite people to be your neibours.. pls fix it i do not like not being able to see my neighbours info.
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:01 PM

I do Every single quest, Every single day. I have not missed one in months and did not get farm cash for the last two quests even though it said I was supposed to. Why????
Old Mar 25 2014, 03:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigichet View Post
if u start a new quest every day or 20 hours how can u possibly do 8 quests in 7 days??
so no one will ever get the 2 FC this seems very unfair. I would do 2 and 3 quests a day if I could so you might want to consider letting us do more then one every day please.
if you start a new quest every 20 hrs, you can actually start 9 quests in 7 days
Closed Thread