Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
when i am hired and i hire someone else, can we both use the same tools?
Yes. That has been tested and found to work. Even if you hire more than one person they can all use the same tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2014, 03:19 AM

Default Missing gift box

my gift box has been replaced by a fishing boat ... anyone else have this problem?

No ... I did not drag it there ...

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; Feb 15 2014 at 03:24 AM.
Old Feb 15 2014, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
my gift box has been replaced by a fishing boat ... anyone else have this problem?

No ... I did not drag it there ...

Yes...I have the same problem here. When I first come into the farm the neighbor bar and the totals at the top are up and down about an inch. I can see the gift box there in the gap between the bottom of the farm screen and the neighbor bar. But on my bar is my turbo boat instead of the gift package.
Old Feb 15 2014, 10:54 AM

Hi not sure if this is just my issue or a game issue, my winter supply factory is not giving me any belt levels, my supply is down and normally what I do is look for bonuses of things I am short of , but for this factory noticed there was none, am I doing something wrong?
Old Feb 15 2014, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
Hi not sure if this is just my issue or a game issue, my winter supply factory is not giving me any belt levels, my supply is down and normally what I do is look for bonuses of things I am short of , but for this factory noticed there was none, am I doing something wrong?
The belts for those new facilities have not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2014, 11:31 AM

My gift box disappeared yesterday. I have a tree shaker in its place. I don't see the gift box in the extended tool box (thought maybe something went haywire with the last release). Any ideas on how to get it back?
Old Feb 15 2014, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
My gift box disappeared yesterday. I have a tree shaker in its place. I don't see the gift box in the extended tool box (thought maybe something went haywire with the last release). Any ideas on how to get it back?
Not yet. We will have to get the developers to look into this.
Old Feb 15 2014, 06:21 PM

Hi, when I load my farm, I made sure my eye toggle would only toggle between "hidden and on" when hired, but every time i get hired it resets the eye toggle to "dimmed and on" This is very frustrating having to reset it your self every time you load in the market or ur farm. Here is a photo of what I mean.
Old Feb 15 2014, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, when I load my farm, I made sure my eye toggle would only toggle between "hidden and on" when hired, but every time i get hired it resets the eye toggle to "dimmed and on" This is very frustrating having to reset it your self every time you load in the market or ur farm. Here is a photo of what I mean.
As Raul stated:
c) Eye state is always remembered when working in your farms (when hired, it is still defaulted to dimming)
Old Feb 15 2014, 06:32 PM

so, what is the point of having those options in the wrench settings ? It's a waste of time to reset it. I will just have it turned completely off, then just have to click 3 times when hired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
As Raul stated:
c) Eye state is always remembered when working in your farms (when hired, it is still defaulted to dimming)