Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2011, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
I thought so too but on the one large and one small seacoast side, they aren't any where near touching each other. I know that putting 2 large coasts together causes that issue.
It is not just the seacoasts themselves. It is anything sitting too close to them like your fences, buildings, benches, etc.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
im assuming your talking about the flower watering glitch where you let the flowers water level get to a certain level then harvest water and they become harvestable again

the sad truth is that when you reharvest the flowers from that magic second harvest does Not add to your storage.
hmmm I guess I was sadly mistaken then...
Old Jun 28 2011, 11:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
My opinion is that the developers have as goals:

[1] to attract as many NEW players as possible
[2] to give older players new things to do with farms, tools, facilities etc which they can CHOOSE from
[3] to NOT be real concerned about the very, very, very, small number of players (IMHO) who have build farms such as you have done.

I get "antsy" when I have my kitchen counters covered with too much stuff..... but the FT game is something I can have control over. It is when I lose control, then...... I hope I can stop playing.

I agree with you - Farm town needs new players and also satisfy the long loyal players too at the same time. Farmtown is a great game as it caters for everyone. Unfortunately as players reach higher levels it gets harder for the Dev and Raul.

I have a great idea and at presently writing up a proposal on how to improve farmtown. It is very detailed and mind boggling with so many new challenges and ideas. I am hoping to be able to email Rual and hope he will review it and maybe use them.

Raul... hoping to have this done within a week.. so many ideas but hard to put on paper... Dev and Raul keep up the great work and standards you have produced in this game.
Old Jun 29 2011, 10:44 AM

the combined harvester-plower-seeder is a great invention, wish there would be more usefull tools in the future instead of that 1001 facility stuff
Old Jun 29 2011, 10:49 AM

keep the factory coming some of the tools you come up with are a waste of fc
Old Jun 29 2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
the combined harvester-plower-seeder is a great invention, wish there would be more usefull tools in the future instead of that 1001 facility stuff
I agree, we shall hv more tools, I will not agree with those who saying total no for new facilities, we hv a choice if we want to spend FC on them or not.
I love the tools like "Bottling Machine" and "ordering counter".
Old Jun 29 2011, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

- When using the Harvest-Plow-Plant combine and there is no place to plant the the seed tool will be deactivated automatically, this was the previous behaivor with the other seeders. We didn't do this intentionally however we just noticed that this behaivor have the advantage for you to change farms and keep the cursor, so based on feedback, if most users agrees to keep the cursor all the time we may decide to revert again this behaivor.
I just saw this and I think a lot of people haven't seen it. While I do not have the combine I do have an opinion on this. There are pros and cons for keeping the seed bag and it going away. Most people are used to it going away and would like to keep it that way I know I would but really the reasons for this is not as important now as it used to be. The seed bag going away used to be very helpful because it let you know if you got all the fields and some crops (ie coffee) where hard to see if you had a field planted. Now with the bigger tools, queuing, and the highlight form the fertilizer it is easier to see the fields we have missed, so it is not as big a deal for it to go away. Now people that stack may still find this option very useful so they know they got all the fields but others don't need it as much. On the keeping the bag it does allow you to move to another farm which can be good if you are planting more then one farm with the same crop. I don't know what the majority would choose but would it be possible to have the best of both worlds. What I mean by that is an option in preferences that lets us choose to keep the seed bag that way the people that want to keep it can the ones that don't want to keep it don't.

While we are talking about keeping tools can you please change the bulldozers to where they stay active when you change farms.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 29 2011, 04:40 PM

Default problem with rabbit harvesting

Probably the wrong place to post this, but I can't harvest my rabbits. It's been two days, when I hover over the hutch it says 100%, but when I click, it says no animals to harvest. When I hover over the # of animals, it says I have 48.
Suggestions?
Old Jun 29 2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
Probably the wrong place to post this, but I can't harvest my rabbits. It's been two days, when I hover over the hutch it says 100%, but when I click, it says no animals to harvest. When I hover over the # of animals, it says I have 48.
Suggestions?
Hi, just to be sure, are they the white rabbits in the hutch ?
Old Jun 29 2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just to be sure, are they the white rabbits in the hutch ?
yes they are