Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2014, 06:10 PM

First of all tyvm for the new stuff. Was playing happily along and wam fb went down. i got the dreaded white page. tried everyhting and nothing. my husband also lost his fb and also just got phone call from my daughter and her's went as well. but she can get on to fb on her phone but not on the computer like us. is anyone else having problems.
Old Oct 28 2014, 06:12 PM

just checked the fb down site and they said it is down for everyone at the moment. what are they breaking now grr
Old Oct 28 2014, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

yep down for me too I wonder too what they are up to and will i like it
Old Oct 28 2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
just checked the fb down site and they said it is down for everyone at the moment. what are they breaking now grr
wow...isn't THAT the truth..... Zucker already has his billions... wish he would not try so hard to "get better"

Old Oct 28 2014, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I bought the artisan jewelry stand and placed it on farm 21. I opened it to see what ingredients it takes and saw it takes stuff from the mineral and open pit mines. I noticed when my mouse went over the mine it shows I own 22 mines. I own 24 of each mine. My facility manager shows 24 mines. I went to the jewelry store and that shows I only own 22 mines. I cleared cache, etc. and it stills says 22. I hope I'm getting product from 24 mines and not 22.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2014, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I bought the artisan jewelry stand and placed it on farm 21. I opened it to see what ingredients it takes and saw it takes stuff from the mineral and open pit mines. I noticed when my mouse went over the mine it shows I own 22 mines. I own 24 of each mine. My facility manager shows 24 mines. I went to the jewelry store and that shows I only own 22 mines. I cleared cache, etc. and it stills says 22. I hope I'm getting product from 24 mines and not 22.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
Even if the count is off there you would still get all the items from the 24 mines when you store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2014, 07:01 PM

Level:
XP:
Default 2nd set of trains

Could someone provide some clarification on buying the second set of trains. Maybe it's only obvious to some people but I am detail oriented and need to have things spelled out for me.

I have 1 set of trains already. What I would like to know on the seond set is if the order you buy them in is the same as the first set. Would it be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks much

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 29 2014, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Could someone provide some clarification on buying the second set of trains. Maybe it's only obvious to some people but I am detail oriented and need to have things spelled out for me.

I have 1 set of trains already. What I would like to know on the seond set is if the order you buy them in is the same as the first set. Would it be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks much
You are right except it is Supreme 3rd and Ultimate 4th.
No all 10 do not have to be on separate farms. You can have 1 of each on a farm, so up to 5 trains on a farm as long as they are all different engines. So you could have 1 set on 1 farm and the second set on a different farm. The only thing you can't do is have 2 of the same engine dispatched at the same time on the same farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 29 2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old Oct 30 2014, 10:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are right except it is Supreme 3rd and Ultimate 4th.
No all 10 do not have to be on separate farms. You can have 1 of each on a farm, so up to 5 trains on a farm as long as they are all different engines. So you could have 1 set on 1 farm and the second set on a different farm. The only thing you can't do is have 2 of the same engine dispatched at the same time on the same farm.
Thank you very much Taz! appreciate the clarification

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 30 2014, 09:03 PM

not sure where to post this,but tonight when i was in the markets,both hiring/be hired and the buying/selling when i typed a message into the room my messages are way above my avatars head not close to the avatar,this is the first time seeing it tonight,just thought i'd bring it to the attention of someone.
Closed Thread