Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2016, 04:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester. Any Idea when the new style chopping one will be out?
Great job Raul!!!!
Old Sep 14 2016, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by R and S Farms View Post
Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester. Any Idea when the new style chopping one will be out?
Great job Raul!!!!
Hi R and S,
The developers don't tell us before something is released, but my guess (and it is only a guess) would be in the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
I've never heard of Iron but I agree about IE and Chrome is all strange now so I downloaded Opera and it works great, faster than Chrome. Try Opera.
thanks maddshots. I've got Opera installed, i'll give it a new try. Iron is a google based browser i believe. so far it's worked best of them all.
Old Sep 14 2016, 10:55 PM

MY friend did not get her 25 levels yet but I did anybody know when they will be out....
Old Sep 14 2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkarlson View Post
MY friend did not get her 25 levels yet but I did anybody know when they will be out....

what level was she on
Old Sep 14 2016, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkarlson View Post
Hi lkarlson,
Whether you get the new levels or not is determined by how many XP points you have. Your friend can check to see what level she should be by checking the Game Guide chapter about Levels. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2016, 09:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile New items

There are sooo many items in the 'Other' and 'Farm Decor', how do I find the new items? Are they on the very top or bottom? It would take me all day to go thru every category to find any new items. Isn't there an easier way to find them if we don't know what the name of the item is? When will the other flowers be released & will any of them be used in factories or service facilities?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2016, 09:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
There are sooo many items in the 'Other' and 'Farm Decor', how do I find the new items? Are they on the very top or bottom? It would take me all day to go thru every category to find any new items. Isn't there an easier way to find them if we don't know what the name of the item is? When will the other flowers be released & will any of them be used in factories or service facilities?
Hi knolan,

For the new items for the new levels. If you sort the store by "level required" then scroll all the way to the bottom you will find them. All 28 new items are at the botton of each category.

Buildings 11 items
Farming 8 items
Motion 3 items
Fun 1 item
Furniture 4 items
Other 1 item

The other flowers are due to come in the next release. We do not know if they will be used in facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 15 2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
thanks maddshots. I've got Opera installed, i'll give it a new try. Iron is a google based browser i believe. so far it's worked best of them all.
I uninstalled then reinstalled swiron. I then went into plugins and disabled pepper flash. Now it works great again.

I have been having shockwave flash crashes on Chrome.

RB
Old Sep 17 2016, 01:29 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - September 16th, 9:00PM

- Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.
Closed Thread