Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 27 2016, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
I had eight quests completed with one quest in the chart at 6days, 58 minutes when the time to claim 2 FarmCash completed, i.e., 7 days had passed. Hitting the "claim reward" button returned "not enough quests completed", not even giving credit for three completed quests. Conclusion - this is one of the most expensive games you can play. Slashkey will do everything in its power to force you to pull out the old credit card and buy FarmCash. They would certainly win the "Biggest Rip-off" award if there was one for on-line games.

The Duck
Hi The Duck,
I moved your post to the quests feedback thread. This happens when you are sitting waiting for the time to be up for collecting your FC for the quests. The only thing you can do is close your farms and then reopen to collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2016, 12:40 AM

Talking The cooperative quest kiss of death

Am I imagining this or is it really a problem? The last 3 coop quests that involved fruit died a slow death of starvation. A three step quest requiring both grapes and raisins had no chance, because unless someone had grapes, there will be no raisins, either. With only one sticky note, it was doomed from the start. There never seems to be enough fruit available to finish. Now another one has come up. With so many different fruits needed for this one fruit cocktail quest, it seems inevitable that this one will bite the dust, too. That will be four in a row. I have found purple grapes only once in three weeks. Working steadily I used to be able to get two farm cash most weeks, but not for the last few times. Quest #13 is almost certain to be one with fruit.
Old Oct 03 2016, 03:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenkatter View Post
Am I imagining this or is it really a problem? The last 3 coop quests that involved fruit died a slow death of starvation. A three step quest requiring both grapes and raisins had no chance, because unless someone had grapes, there will be no raisins, either. With only one sticky note, it was doomed from the start. There never seems to be enough fruit available to finish. Now another one has come up. With so many different fruits needed for this one fruit cocktail quest, it seems inevitable that this one will bite the dust, too. That will be four in a row. I have found purple grapes only once in three weeks. Working steadily I used to be able to get two farm cash most weeks, but not for the last few times. Quest #13 is almost certain to be one with fruit.
left messages on your farm with links where you can get Cherries, Peaches and Pineapples... it pays not to use your yellow stickers until the last minute or if you have the same number of items needed as you have stickers.
Old Oct 03 2016, 03:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenkatter View Post
Hi kittenklatter,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback section thread for Feedback on Quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2016, 06:26 PM

Quest lifelines need to be changed so that we don't have to be forced to sit for 7 days waiting for one we can not finish to expire before we get another life line.I refuse to pay any more real money to buy facilities so holding that over my head won't work!
Old Oct 18 2016, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
Quest lifelines need to be changed so that we don't have to be forced to sit for 7 days waiting for one we can not finish to expire before we get another life line.I refuse to pay any more real money to buy facilities so holding that over my head won't work!
Hi lillyobrien,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about Quests, because you are not posting a question or a specific problem. If you wish to make a suggestion about the quests please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Nov 12 2016, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Quest requirements

I have been playing the quest for quite a while. No it seems that in order to finish I need to BUY the facilities to finish the quest and it has gotte quite expensive, therefor I guess I will have to quit the quest section of farmtown and perhaps just stop playing all of it.
Very disapointing this is the way for "farmtown" to make money.

Ed Smith
Old Nov 12 2016, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by olded View Post
I have been playing the quest for quite a while. No it seems that in order to finish I need to BUY the facilities to finish the quest and it has gotte quite expensive, therefor I guess I will have to quit the quest section of farmtown and perhaps just stop playing all of it.
Very disapointing this is the way for "farmtown" to make money.

Ed Smith
Hi Ed,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about Feedback on Quests since you are not asking a question about quests.
I will tell you that the quests are randomly assigned and you have just as much chance of getting a quest requiring coin facilities as you do to get one requiring a farm cash facility. And also just as much chance to get one requiring facilities you own as for facilities you don't own.
When quests are assigned the quest generator does not look to see what facilities you have. The quest manager only looks to see if you have the facility needed once the quest has been assigned.
Old Nov 14 2016, 02:57 PM

Rather then blindly accepting a quest I'd like to be able to know if nothing else what facilities we will need to complete it before we accept it. It's a waste of time to accept a quest only to find out we don't have the facilities necessary to complete it and then have it sit for days until it expires.
Old Nov 14 2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Rather then blindly accepting a quest I'd like to be able to know if nothing else what facilities we will need to complete it before we accept it. It's a waste of time to accept a quest only to find out we don't have the facilities necessary to complete it and then have it sit for days until it expires.
Hi ccheney

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion Section, where the developers can read it.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2