Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 01 2011, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help!!!

I am having trouble using my tools on other farms. I placed them in my storage and when I click on "use", it shows the tool put it won't work. I have just started back playing and this is new to me. Please help!
Old May 01 2011, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckar22 View Post
I am having trouble using my tools on other farms. I placed them in my storage and when I click on "use", it shows the tool put it won't work. I have just started back playing and this is new to me. Please help!
Your tools with either appear next to the storage icon or if you are hired multiple, you can access them through the extended tool bar in the yellow tool box. But Farm Cash tools only on others' farms.
Old May 01 2011, 06:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help!!!

So it won't work on the lesser 2 x 2 tractors??
Old May 01 2011, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckar22 View Post
So it won't work on the lesser 2 x 2 tractors??
No because that is a coin tool not a farm cash tool.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 01 2011, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default on that Remainder 0 feeling

i was soo happy when my farms were full size (32x32 plots) and bought the 4x4 harvester and plow and could harvest a field evenly. what i mean is... 32/4 has remainder of 0

so now i bought the 5x5 combine and BOOO 32/5 has a remainder of 2 !! the future looks even worse as 32/6 also has a remainder of 2 and it's not until 8x8 tools that we get back to 32/8 has remainder 0 and Evenness ... Completeness.

i also bought the 4x4 seeder, so at least my seeding can work out even but it is going to subtly bother me every time i use my combine

i know some people may think i'm being silly, but there's lots of people that are going to feel this way as humans like Remainder 0. that feeling of Evenness or Completion.

I'll give you more FC for a 4x4 combine plz. you could sell it as a addon for the 5x5 combine "for tight spaces" or something. I just want that Remainder 0 feeling again.
Old May 02 2011, 09:20 AM

Default Green Chainsaw

I love the new updates and really appreciate any tool that will speed up the time I spend on FT, but the green chainsaw was a waste of my money. I find it doesn't cut any more trees than the orange chainsaw. I am very disappointed. We could also use a tool that would harvest more than one fruit tree at a time. Now, I would spend money on that!
Old May 02 2011, 09:44 AM

just a suggestions on the tools. We have bought tools and to upgrade it costs so much and the tools that we bought is useless when we buy an upgrade. Is there a possibility that we could trade it in, like trading in an old car to buy a new one. I was calculating the tools I need and it will cost me about a $100,00,
Old May 02 2011, 09:46 AM

We do have something that does more than one fruit tree at a time. It is the tree shaker. Should be under tools in the store. Have a good day.
Old May 02 2011, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy Sandy View Post
I love the new updates and really appreciate any tool that will speed up the time I spend on FT, but the green chainsaw was a waste of my money. I find it doesn't cut any more trees than the orange chainsaw. I am very disappointed. We could also use a tool that would harvest more than one fruit tree at a time. Now, I would spend money on that!
Um the green chain saw will cut up to 64 trees where the orange one will cut up to 32 trees so the green one will cut twice as many trees if you have them set up right. Now on the harvesting more then one fruit tree at a time that is what the tree shaker does. The orange one will harvest up to 32 at a time and the green one will harvest up to 64 at one time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 02 2011, 09:07 PM

Well, I've been playing since 2009 and I never knew that was what you use the tree shaker for. lol. I will have to buy one.