Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 07 2018, 11:13 AM

Default Venezuelan Restaurant not loading

For some reason, the "load all" button only loads 50% of the Venezuelan Restaurant's products. All other facilities work normally. I checked many times trying to discover what ingredient I was missing. Finally I manually loaded one of the missing plates. That worked.
Old Nov 07 2018, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
For some reason, the "load all" button only loads 50% of the Venezuelan Restaurant's products. All other facilities work normally. I checked many times trying to discover what ingredient I was missing. Finally I manually loaded one of the missing plates. That worked.
Hi Mrsmel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.

Open the restaurant in your facility manager and make sure all of the product boxes have a check in them. If they are not checked then they will not load with the Start All button. The Load All button doesn't load the restaurants, but loads the service facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2018, 07:00 AM

Default Shrimp container deficit

I have 10,328,682,774 xp's, 3,640,666,549,994 coins,2210 regular and 713 service facilities with 319963 diversification and all 37 farms are 9x. I have been refilling and restocking twice a day, A M and P M, with that being said I now realized I have a deficit of 8000 shrimp containers per re-post. I dispatch all trains and ships regularly and have fish farm on all 37 farms. Is there any way to improve my shrimp container production. Asking for ingredients is futile.
Old Nov 08 2018, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machamo View Post
I have 10,328,682,774 xp's, 3,640,666,549,994 coins,2210 regular and 713 service facilities with 319963 diversification and all 37 farms are 9x. I have been refilling and restocking twice a day, A M and P M, with that being said I now realized I have a deficit of 8000 shrimp containers per re-post. I dispatch all trains and ships regularly and have fish farm on all 37 farms. Is there any way to improve my shrimp container production. Asking for ingredients is futile.
Hi machamo,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilites.

Do you have the Long Refrigerated Car on your trains? The Fish and Shellfish Container on Ships? Those will bring some in.

Asking for ingredients or temporarily turning off some of the products that uses shrimp containers while you build stock back up is all you can do when you have maxed out on the amount of fish farming plants you can have.

The developers are going to add more high demand products to trains and ships but i do not know if shrimp container will be increased.

If you would like to make a suggestion for shrimp container to be increased in the fish farming plant, please do so in the Suggestions area of the forum. You can not start a new thread there. What you do is find a thread with a title that fits your idea and post in that thread.

Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 08 2018, 08:32 PM

*blush* Of course I meant the "start all" button. But the problem persists. All products are checked, I have sufficient ingredients, and only 50% start. Any other suggestions? Am I the only one with the problem? Thanks, again
Old Nov 08 2018, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
*blush* Of course I meant the "start all" button. But the problem persists. All products are checked, I have sufficient ingredients, and only 50% start. Any other suggestions? Am I the only one with the problem? Thanks, again
Hi mrsmel,
Open the facility and then click on the ingredient planner for it to see if you have all the ingredients needed. If there is a check in each of the products and you have all the ingredients then they should all start.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2018, 06:10 AM

Suddenly there appears to be an arbitrary limit on how many factories and shops we can have on a farm before fields disappear. While planting my upper numbered farms I have found a bunch of fields missing and gotten warning messages when trying to move facilities. And crops that have been planted for several days are simply gone. I have not previously added ANYTHING to these farms. Crops and fields have simply vanished. Previously I have not gotten the warning message on these farms and have been able to plant without any issues.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Thanks, Raul. I am about to join the 6 billion point club!
Old Nov 09 2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly there appears to be an arbitrary limit on how many factories and shops we can have on a farm before fields disappear. While planting my upper numbered farms I have found a bunch of fields missing and gotten warning messages when trying to move facilities. And crops that have been planted for several days are simply gone. I have not previously added ANYTHING to these farms. Crops and fields have simply vanished. Previously I have not gotten the warning message on these farms and have been able to plant without any issues.
Hi Qivis,

What does the message say?

If you are seeing a message that there are too many facilities on the farm, yes there is a limit. It can range anything between 300 and 400 facilities, but it is not just governed by that. It also depends on several other factors, one of which is how much you have done in those facilities that you have not stored. The greater the amount you have not stored the less facilities you can have.

If that is the message you are seeing try storing your products and see if the message goes away.

For missing fields try clearing your browser caches as that's where the game graphics are stored.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Nov 09 2018 at 07:40 AM.
Old Nov 09 2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Qivis,

What does the message say?

If you are seeing a message that there are too many facilities on the farm, yes there is a limit. It can range anything between 300 and 400 facilities, but it is not just governed by that. It also depends on several other factors, one of which is how much you have done in those facilities that you have not stored. The greater the amount you have not stored the less facilities you can have.

If that is the message you are seeing try storing your products and see if the message goes away.

For missing fields try clearing your browser caches as that's where the game graphics are stored.
Basically it is the message that says there are too many layered items. I only mention it because I have not made changes to my 34th and 35th farms since July or so and suddenly a bunch of fields disappeared after months of no issues. I got the message when I tried using my green hand tool to the edges of the farms and replace the missing fields.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Thanks, Raul. I am about to join the 6 billion point club!
Old Nov 09 2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Basically it is the message that says there are too many layered items. I only mention it because I have not made changes to my 34th and 35th farms since July or so and suddenly a bunch of fields disappeared after months of no issues. I got the message when I tried using my green hand tool to the edges of the farms and replace the missing fields.
Hi Qivis,

Then you have reached your limit for layering. As you know this is why it's not supported as things can go missing. Just because it was fine for a few months, or even longer, does not mean it will stay that way. It may be that the spot you are trying to move things to is maxed out. I'm sorry but if you are having problems then all we can suggest is you reduce the amount of layering you have done. If it is facilities you are trying to move to another spot on the farm perhaps empty them then move them to another farm. Don't move the ones that are in the NCC though, until the contest is over, or you will abandon the contest.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts