Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 15 2016, 03:58 PM

This is annoying, yesterday I had 13 points but I couldn't collect. Today I lost one, was back to 12 points, solved a quest but again lost 1 point during the two hours waiting for the quest which I thought would earn me 13 points.

It is already not possible to earn FC once you reached level 775, now the quests are so restrictive too. I guess I stop playing. No rewards for playing.

No need to answer, just venting my disappointment.
Old Nov 15 2016, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachariaW View Post
This is annoying, yesterday I had 13 points but I couldn't collect. Today I lost one, was back to 12 points, solved a quest but again lost 1 point during the two hours waiting for the quest which I thought would earn me 13 points.

It is already not possible to earn FC once you reached level 775, now the quests are so restrictive too. I guess I stop playing. No rewards for playing.

No need to answer, just venting my disappointment.
Hi ZachariaW,
I have moved your post to the general feedback thread about Feedback on Quests, since as you say you are venting.
I will say this that the quests have not changed in difficulty except to add quests for the new facilities each month. The time frame for getting the required number of quests has always been exactly 7 days. If a quest is completed outside of the last 7 days exactly it won't count and that hasn't changed either.
You can open up to 17 co-op quests a week if you opened one every 10 hours. Even if you open only 2 a day that is 14 quests.
If you have quests that are going to carry over then try not starting the last step on those until the next day as that will give you a buffer time so you don't lose quests before your collection time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2016, 02:31 AM

im trying to build my farm cash notes up by doing quest but im getting very annoyed that i cant complete quest due to not having the FC facilities please consider doing all quests without having to use FC facilities im top level and cannot get anymore notes and i cannot afford to buy FC so quests are my last option until i get half way through a quest to find i cannot finish its wasting my time
Old Nov 23 2016, 07:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
im trying to build my farm cash notes up by doing quest but im getting very annoyed that i cant complete quest due to not having the FC facilities please consider doing all quests without having to use FC facilities im top level and cannot get anymore notes and i cannot afford to buy FC so quests are my last option until i get half way through a quest to find i cannot finish its wasting my time
Hi RichieRoo,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about quests as your post is not a suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2016, 12:16 PM

Hey Taz.... I don't know what happened to my post here about my Alfalfa missing in the light blue box quest. I bought it from a fellow neighbor Sunday or Monday ( I don't remember when but it was in the post I a few days ago.. the next day it was gone.. I only have 2 sticky notes for that particular quest and I bought the alfalfa from a neighbor and placed a sticky on the silage container... I only have 1 sticky note left and needed that for the final step in the quest.. but now that my alfalfa is missing I cannot finish the quest because no one else has had that particular quest.. I would like my alfalfa back so I can finish the quest....thanks for any help you can give me....
Old Nov 23 2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
Hey Taz.... I don't know what happened to my post here about my Alfalfa missing in the light blue box quest. I bought it from a fellow neighbor Sunday or Monday ( I don't remember when but it was in the post I a few days ago.. the next day it was gone.. I only have 2 sticky notes for that particular quest and I bought the alfalfa from a neighbor and placed a sticky on the silage container... I only have 1 sticky note left and needed that for the final step in the quest.. but now that my alfalfa is missing I cannot finish the quest because no one else has had that particular quest.. I would like my alfalfa back so I can finish the quest....thanks for any help you can give me....
Hi tbirdcat

Taz moved your post to the thread about Cooperative quests in the Help & Support section and answered you.

You find it in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6114342
Old Nov 25 2016, 09:51 AM

what exactly does it mean by the traders thing that allows u to trade with other farmers for an item u need to do a quest? how do u trade?
Old Nov 25 2016, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
what exactly does it mean by the traders thing that allows u to trade with other farmers for an item u need to do a quest? how do u trade?
Hi Jfedwards,

The Trader's lifeline allows you to buy from another farmer. You ask them to sell you something and they click on your avatar and choose the option "sell products to XXX" It can not be used to buy products made in facilities just basic items. More details and all the lifelines are explained in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 25 2016, 11:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok, now I am officially giving up on the NCC.. its says I have 1 of each of this weeks facilities when in fact I have 2 of each. Done the memcache, cleared browser cache, download etc..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2016, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ok, now I am officially giving up on the NCC.. its says I have 1 of each of this weeks facilities when in fact I have 2 of each. Done the memcache, cleared browser cache, download etc..
Hi Aussie Rae,
Instead of giving up, how about giving me a link to your farm so I can look and try to fix it? The clearings you can do will not fix this.
Just incase you need instruction for getting the link. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

EDIT: I have run the clean NCC contest Info for you. Please close your farms, reopen and check again.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 26 2016 at 12:36 AM.