Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2020, 03:11 AM

Default Ship return after just 2 days

Hi, my green cargo ship has returned but was only dispatched 2 days ago, Last night before I went to bed it was pretty much where I thought it would be, about 6 to 8 ports completed would be right. I am UK so I often have long waits as many of my ship playing neighbours are US and in bed still or at work when I dispatch ships. Anyhow I seem to have the problem that others are having and I don't want to end up with most of my ships at home and taking 45 minutes per container to load because of this.
Old Jul 10 2020, 05:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marythies View Post
Why are my ships and a lot of other's coming back so fast with 0 mins listed against most farmers in the itinerary? Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phree View Post
Hi, my green cargo ship has returned but was only dispatched 2 days ago, Last night before I went to bed it was pretty much where I thought it would be, about 6 to 8 ports completed would be right. I am UK so I often have long waits as many of my ship playing neighbours are US and in bed still or at work when I dispatch ships. Anyhow I seem to have the problem that others are having and I don't want to end up with most of my ships at home and taking 45 minutes per container to load because of this.
Hi marythies and Phree,

I have moved your posts to the current new release thread as your issues are related to the new release. The developers are working on this issue and the one when users are not able to reuse the ship itineray. We apologise for the inconvienience at this time. Please keep an eye on the top post on page one an the last posts in this thread as any updates about these issues will be posted here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2020, 06:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Zeeky,
Look at the top of the pop up just to the right of the Search box. There is an icon that looks like a funnel. Click on it and you will find the filter choices there for sorting what you see in the store. The added filters can be seen only when you are in the Facility section of the store.
Thanks - I've seen that before, but never paid any attention to it...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2020, 07:25 AM

I can't believe you left the Father's Day gifts behind. You should develop something that destructs holiday items 5 days after it has passed... like the old A-Team tapes!! Move them over to the store; but I can't believe anyone still wants them.
Old Jul 10 2020, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I can't believe you left the Father's Day gifts behind. You should develop something that destructs holiday items 5 days after it has passed... like the old A-Team tapes!! Move them over to the store; but I can't believe anyone still wants them.
Hi dorissau,

The Fathers Day gifts and items will likely be removed in the next few days, at the moment the devs have been busy with other more pressing matters.

If you would like any gifts, temporary or not, moved to the store then you need to post your request in the suggestions area which is where the developers look when they are wanting to see what users would like. Here's the link to that area of the forum, in case you need it: Suggestions

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2020, 03:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Where are the new crops ?

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2020, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Where are the new crops ?
Hi Harrywhitmore,
I answered your last post on this. There are no new crops as you can see in what Raul posted in the first post of this thread.
If you have some specific crops you would like to ask for then please post those in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2020, 03:50 PM

Thank you so much
Old Jul 10 2020, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for this update! Seriously love #3 and #7a as both have been needed for an extremely long time!
Love farming,
Tulu
Old Jul 10 2020, 07:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

nice to have the increase of Tuna, Lobster, Squid, Cod, Grouper and Yellowtail, but we also nee an increase of salmon and trout
Closed Thread