Old Jan 13 2011, 11:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
the only problem with giving us lambchops is that we would have to slaughter the lambs for the meat, this would mean we would need to constantky buy lambs and I don't see anyone being pleased with that idea, or even the thought of slaughtering an animal....I eat meat but try so hard not to think about where it came from
It is all in the mind.

have chickens and the grandkids get the eggs. The five year old twins love it when I cook them cheesie eggs.

Have sent socks and t-bone to the butchers, jersey is next and we need to get 2 more caves to raise. best tasting meed we have had, and I was born in New York city, go figure.

Back on topic.

From what I have read and understand. A lot of the food that is raised on the farm is used on the farm. Wouldn't make sense to raise beef and sell it off then go to the supermarket and buy it to eat.

Remember we are farming here.

I think that the Dev. are doing a great job with how they are doing the game. I remember saying that we need a chain saw when the chop those trees came out, just kidding about it, guess what we got the chain saw. also wanted the lumber jills, still waiting for those.

We are given a lot of choices on how and what to use to play the game. I for one think that it is coins or FC I must decide what and how I want to play and use it.

Keeps this old man from getting forgetful.

What do I want next. Surprise me with something and I will decide on using it or not.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Grumpa; Jan 13 2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old Jan 13 2011, 12:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If you are under level 160, keep checking.

If you are 160 or better and have the points, you will see your level increase and your FTcash increase.

I too think Friday (or before) will see the next release:

....Farm #8 @ $1,250,000,000

..........New Levels to 185

................12 or more new farm decor items

......................New Mansion at $10,000,000

..............................More fun and time on FT - priceless.

I'm sorry but my guess is 1.45 billion coins for farm 8. I looked at the progression on each extension of the farm over the last few, and if the devs work the same way as in the past, it will be 1.45 billion.

Last time we were given 15 new levels. I'd like to see more than that as 15 won't even buy us another facility. lol It seems terrible to have worked hard for 2 months and not even get enough farm cash for one facility, when you think that we could do it in a month at the lower levels, when we had hardly anything on the farm. However, anything will be acceptable.
Old Jan 13 2011, 02:34 PM

Oh boy Oh boy is today the day for a new update. I am getting excited again.lol
Old Jan 13 2011, 02:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. New Animals and Hills (Coins): 5 new animals on the gift page and 4 more animals in the store. Also, 3 different set of Hills now available on the Paths/Ground category: plain grass, tall grass and semi-dry grass. There are also a coupple of Sand Hills at the end.

2. Easy to Return Gifts: When you accept a gift, the confirmation page now have a new section to 'Send a gift back to your friend' to easily return the favor. Notice this section will only be visible if you haven't sent a gift to that friend recently.

3. Fertilizer for Trees (FC): If you already own the *Red* Manure Spreader and you buy the *Orange* Manure Spreader, then every time you fertilize a farm using ANY of them, both, crops and trees will be fertilized. Fertilized trees will produce 2 boxes when harvested and 2 log piles when chopped.

Notice you only need to fertilize a farm once, with any of the Spreaders, it doesn't matter which. You can also use the Manure Spreader in the Extended Tool box.

If you don't like the highliht effect on crops or trees you can disable it in the Preference window.

[UPDATE:] There is no additional consumption of manure, it remains the same as before.

4. Harvest storage increased by 50%.

5. Facility optimization (launched a couple of weeks ago): There should be far less network requests when using your facilities, so working on them should be faster, with less timeouts when you move from one facility to the next or when you start farming after closing a facility.

6. Facility Manager: This is a new tool located on the Extended Toolbox to make it easier to navigate and manage your facilities. For now, you can see all your facilities in the current farm, with summarized information and with the hability to open them and sort them in several ways. In the future we will be adding more functionality to this Manager to make it easier and faster for you to work with them and help friends.

7. Producing Yarn and Rope in the Textile and Spinning Mill: The 'Textile Mill' has been upgraded to 'Textile and Spinning Mill' and will also produce Linen Yarn and Rope from the new Flax crop, and Wool Yarn from Sheep Wool.

8. Knitting and Knotting Mill (FC): Allows you to produce Knitting Clothes and Knotted Products out of the Yarn and Ropes you produce on the Textile and Spinning Mill:

Hay Net
Hammock
Scarf
Snow Cap
Lace Dress
Doily
Boots

9. Distillery (Coins): Allows you to produce Spirits and Liqueurs:

Vodka
Whiskey
Brandy
Rum
Creme de Menthe

Farm 8 and new levels comming on the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Every day I look to see if this is the big day I am so ready for 8 to come .....need more planting space,,,,,, thanks for making a great game..
Old Jan 13 2011, 02:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
still nothing new ?? i need some distraction, it s getting boring to do everyday the same thing. I need something new to do...please give us the new update now ...please please
Please soon update! getting bored and I have just about reached ny limit of coins! I NEED the farm 8!!
I also need lots of new levels!!
Old Jan 13 2011, 05:23 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
My birthday is the 14th, i would be a very happy person on that day.
Would be even happier if driverdave had their birthday wish
Well I had my birthday present in Nov 12 when we had the last update, my birthday was the 13th but it was a present anyway and what did I name my farm: Happy Birthday.
I am pretty sure tomorrow we have farm 8, please, pretty please!!
Old Jan 13 2011, 05:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Well we also have been able to put donkeys and horses and chickens in their respective buildings too....lol At least we can store them
Tell me what about the camels? What do they do or give? I know that the Ostrich makes beautiful hats and their plumes are very expensive in the real world. Peacocks the same thing their feathers are big sellers and make beautiful arrangements. Are we getting ready for a millinery? Is that how you spell a place to make hats? Oh the camel, wait a minute, the camel hair is great on coats..... oh oh a department store, lol
How great it is on what we can think and dream in our mind..... let's see if any of the predictions come through.
Old Jan 13 2011, 05:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
the only problem with giving us lambchops is that we would have to slaughter the lambs for the meat, this would mean we would need to constantky buy lambs and I don't see anyone being pleased with that idea, or even the thought of slaughtering an animal....I eat meat but try so hard not to think about where it came from
No, the lamb chops would go with the semi truck just the same as the beef and the chickens, we don't kill the animals on the farm, we use them for eggs and milk and so on but not for their meat.... it comes in the truck, lol
Old Jan 13 2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Tell me what about the camels? What do they do or give? I know that the Ostrich makes beautiful hats and their plumes are very expensive in the real world. Peacocks the same thing their feathers are big sellers and make beautiful arrangements. Are we getting ready for a millinery? Is that how you spell a place to make hats? Oh the camel, wait a minute, the camel hair is great on coats..... oh oh a department store, lol
How great it is on what we can think and dream in our mind..... let's see if any of the predictions come through.

Oh yes a millinery(?) for making hats would be great! I would love to be able to harvest the feathers from my birds. Down from the ducks also for making pillows I would like to see some female ducks and deer also. We have stags and drakes but I want to make a herd of deer with the does and fawns and only one or two stags, and a flock of ducks with perhaps a few baby ducklings to put near the water. Our ducks look like mallards and if they are they are all male by the coloring.

Need more land first off though. Can't wait for 8
Closed Thread