Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2010, 06:34 AM

it is good to see the fix to the time it takes to load the facilities on your farm but the problem still remains when working your neighbours facilities

when your working your friends facilities it takes forever as say your working the bakery facility and it has 10 lines to be worked after you have worked the last line and close the facility the request to work the next facility comes up but here is the problem if you click yes ok before the XP has finished counting up from the last facility the next facility wont open and you often lose track of where you were and have to start from the beginning again.
Old Dec 24 2010, 07:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. New Animals and Hills (Coins): 5 new animals on the gift page and 4 more animals in the store. Also, 3 different set of Hills now available on the Paths/Ground category: plain grass, tall grass and semi-dry grass. There are also a coupple of Sand Hills at the end.

2. Easy to Return Gifts: When you accept a gift, the confirmation page now have a new section to 'Send a gift back to your friend' to easily return the favor. Notice this section will only be visible if you haven't sent a gift to that friend recently.

3. Fertilizer for Trees (FC): If you already own the *Red* Manure Spreader and you buy the *Orange* Manure Spreader, then every time you fertilize a farm using ANY of them, both, crops and trees will be fertilized. Fertilized trees will produce 2 boxes when harvested and 2 log piles when chopped.

Notice you only need to fertilize a farm once, with any of the Spreaders, it doesn't matter which. You can also use the Manure Spreader in the Extended Tool box.

If you don't like the highliht effect on crops or trees you can disable it in the Preference window.

[UPDATE:] There is no additional consumption of manure, it remains the same as before.

4. Harvest storage increased by 50%.

5. Facility optimization (launched a couple of weeks ago): There should be far less network requests when using your facilities, so working on them should be faster, with less timeouts when you move from one facility to the next or when you start farming after closing a facility.

6. Facility Manager: This is a new tool located on the Extended Toolbox to make it easier to navigate and manage your facilities. For now, you can see all your facilities in the current farm, with summarized information and with the hability to open them and sort them in several ways. In the future we will be adding more functionality to this Manager to make it easier and faster for you to work with them and help friends.

7. Producing Yarn and Rope in the Textile and Spinning Mill: The 'Textile Mill' has been upgraded to 'Textile and Spinning Mill' and will also produce Linen Yarn and Rope from the new Flax crop, and Wool Yarn from Sheep Wool.

8. Knitting and Knotting Mill (FC): Allows you to produce Knitting Clothes and Knotted Products out of the Yarn and Ropes you produce on the Textile and Spinning Mill:

Hay Net
Hammock
Scarf
Snow Cap
Lace Dress
Doily
Boots

9. Distillery (Coins): Allows you to produce Spirits and Liqueurs:

Vodka
Whiskey
Brandy
Rum
Creme de Menthe

Farm 8 and new levels comming on the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
you are awesome . you sure have made this fun and interesting as someone that started way back when it was hard to work ....
Old Dec 24 2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
--
The Facility Manager is a great idea, only I haven't figured out to use it to my benefit yet.
I think it's nice to be able to now easily go in and out of facilities and see what's being done, but I think players who are bent on filling every facility to max would appreciate this tool the most.

I have to play my crops and facilities around my real job (not a problem at all, i still love the game, it's just a fact of my so-called life), so I simply cannot play the way I would to have everything maxed all the time.

Not that it isn't a good idea though!!!

Quote:
I have my facilities arranged to where I hit the ones that produce things for the next one. i.e the Open Pit Mine then Mineral Mine, and then the Ceramic Factory. In the Facility Manager the Ceramic Factory is listed first and the others are way down in the list. So I guess we need some sort of Functional order to list them. Make since?

Doc
Good idea!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Dec 24 2010, 07:30 AM

I like to thank the dev's for this wonderful update especially the facility manager is awesome.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays you deserve it!
Old Dec 24 2010, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Thanks , great job...... *sorry kids Daddy's too busy for Christmas this year *
Yep!! Nana is too busy for Christmas this year too

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 24 2010, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Awesome update!! What a wonderful Christmas present! Thank you Raul & Devs!!! Merry Christmas to you all and all my wonderful friends here! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 24 2010, 08:34 AM

twas the night before christmas
and all through the house
not a sound to be heard
except a hand on a mouse

it cos we are all farming
with the great new update
thats kept us all up late
and we all think it is great

the facility manager
is a fabulous thing
sorting my factorys
now goes with a zing

the hills are alive
and the animals are hyper
time for me to shoosh
cos im not a great typer

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPERS

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Dec 24 2010, 08:42 AM

Okay, try this problem on for size:

I have lots of Cedar Trees because they are my favorite looking tree. I also harvest/cut them.
I have them placed on different farms in two rows.... the front row spaced out every third spot or so, and the back row right next to each other. It is the back row I cut down, and the front row is left for decoration.

I bought the SDPS - Super Dooper Pooper Scooper - and my trees produce double.

except...

The Cedar Trees on some farms do not get fertilized while all the other trees do.

and

On some farms (where I cut every other Cedar tree) only the ones I have been cutting show the "F". The others do not.

any thoughts?

Yes, I refresh etc.

as an example... if you visit Fattoria Sesto, you will see even the Oak Tree stumps show "F", as do harvested Rubber trees etc. Yet the Cedar Trees which were not harvested and not "F"ed
Old Dec 24 2010, 08:45 AM

The Facility Manager is a superb addition. Thanks. Merry Christmas
Old Dec 24 2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Okay, try this problem on for size:

I have lots of Cedar Trees because they are my favorite looking tree. I also harvest/cut them.
I have them placed on different farms in two rows.... the front row spaced out every third spot or so, and the back row right next to each other. It is the back row I cut down, and the front row is left for decoration.

I bought the SDPS - Super Dooper Pooper Scooper - and my trees produce double.

except...

The Cedar Trees on some farms do not get fertilized while all the other trees do.

and

On some farms (where I cut every other Cedar tree) only the ones I have been cutting show the "F". The others do not.

any thoughts?

Yes, I refresh etc.

as an example... if you visit Fattoria Sesto, you will see even the Oak Tree stumps show "F", as do harvested Rubber trees etc. Yet the Cedar Trees which were not harvested and not "F"ed
just a thpught...mabe you need to harvest the cedars that are decorative just once for them to become fertilised????

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Closed Thread