Old Aug 25 2010, 11:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
On Facebook I clicked on my one Farm Town gift. Got an error..."Error we are working to correct it" but my gifted pig was gone. Is there anyway to get my pig back...I need it!
Have you tried refreshing your game? I know that every now and then when that happens to me the gift will show up in my gift box after I refresh.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 26 2010, 01:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Have you tried refreshing your game? I know that every now and then when that happens to me the gift will show up in my gift box after I refresh.
Ok, it was there and thank you!!
Old Aug 26 2010, 06:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Do you need a tree shaker for each farm ?
Old Aug 26 2010, 06:12 AM

No. Just the one. Click on it to harvest, then select the farm you want to harvest and it should work.
Old Aug 26 2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I use it on all my five farms, going to take a lot to get something more useful than that!

The Spreader is great..... I no longer run out of the huge amount of grapes I need for 5 wineries and two cellars, among other things. In fact, I am building an inventory of things I was short on after adding the brewery and its "needs".

The Spreader is actually allowing me to add another dairy plant, and another coffee shop..... big $$$$$$.

So my vote is a big thumbs up for the $preader.

(on the side, I now have evidence that my $--- does not stink)
Old Aug 26 2010, 08:13 AM

Just did my list of what I need to plant, and only needed to do a few crops because thanks to the Spreader, most of mine are now sitting at around 700 - 1000 crops of each in storage.
Will be able to max out and kept maxed out the facilities.
Old Aug 26 2010, 11:09 AM

I love the new stuff! Keep it coming! Wonderful job!!!!!!

Ah......chainsaw would be soooooooo nice. And a sprinkler system. And another farm too! The fertilizer is such a help! Takes some of the pressure off but still....
Old Aug 26 2010, 04:20 PM

You know I am really a bit surprised at all the complaining. This game has come so far in just the past few months I am totally amazed. I think everyone is expecting a little much from the devs.

These programs are not an easy task and some of the things we ask for border the insane yet time after time they deliver. I think they do an amazing job. Are there gliches and bugs ... well of course there are and there always will be from time to time. This thing is getting huge and I am having a blast!

Man I can remember when I first started playing ... sitting on level 10 looking at those that were on level 60. I thought I would never get there but now I am on level 115 with 5 fully expanded farms and all the facilities & tools. Some would say that's a lot of work ... I say it's been a lot of fun.

I always thought of Farm Town as a place to have fun with my friends and even make some new ones. So to all of you that moan and groan ... if you don't like Farm Town ... try Farmville or any of the other wannabees. There really is no need to come here and start unwanted drama.

To all my fellow FarmTown addicts ... have a great weekend!

TJP
Old Aug 26 2010, 05:43 PM

When I first started playing we had one farm. Level 34 was the highest you could get, and even getting there took lots and lots of time.

You didn't have room for a lot of things, if you wanted to beable to have crops going so that you could then plow them after harvest to get some xp.

I made a lot of good friends from us playing FarmTown and to this day we still are friends.
Closed Thread