Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 10 2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterbum View Post
I have accumulated over 8 million coins yet can buy only limited items UNLESS I spend real cash which I am unable to do. Has to be more leeway here.

I too have over 8 billion coins.

And I understand some players find a way to spend real cash, while others cannot find a way. That is part of the game and its "regulation" of how to advance in the game.

I guess being one of the "haves" makes be suspect to my answer, but I don't agree that we need more (or less) leeway. The game is what it is. The administration, I mean the devs, should not take from the "haves" to give freely to the "have-nots".

Old May 10 2011, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterbum View Post
I have accumulated over 8 million coins yet can buy only limited items UNLESS I spend real cash which I am unable to do. Has to be more leeway here.
I must respectfully disagree. There are ways to earn farm cash without spending real cash. They accumulate as you level up and if you keep an eye on the free offers you can usually earn a few that way. Maybe it's not enough to buy every FC item, but if you prioritize which ones are most important to you, you can get your top choices without spending any real money. The game can be played very well with NONE of the FC items. There are tons of things to spend coins on without spending FC, in particular, fully upgrading all farms without using FC takes a LOT of coins, and
there are so many decorations and facilities that don't require FC. It's all in how you choose to play the game, there is plenty to buy without FC, but for those people that think they need every tool and facility, then they can choose to buy them with real cash if they wish. None of the FC items are required for game play. I have been playing FT for 2 years this month, I don't have every tool and facility, and I am perfectly happy with that because I don't need every one of them.
Old May 10 2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon2011 View Post
I must respectfully disagree. There are ways to earn farm cash without spending real cash. They accumulate as you level up and if you keep an eye on the free offers you can usually earn a few that way. Maybe it's not enough to buy every FC item, but if you prioritize which ones are most important to you, you can get your top choices without spending any real money. The game can be played very well with NONE of the FC items. There are tons of things to spend coins on without spending FC, in particular, fully upgrading all farms without using FC takes a LOT of coins, and
there are so many decorations and facilities that don't require FC. It's all in how you choose to play the game, there is plenty to buy without FC, but for those people that think they need every tool and facility, then they can choose to buy them with real cash if they wish. None of the FC items are required for game play. I have been playing FT for 2 years this month, I don't have every tool and facility, and I am perfectly happy with that because I don't need every one of them.
I'd like to add to this.... I do buy FC, I see it as part of my entertainment budget, but I still don't buy absolutely everything because I don't want absolutely everything. Everybody plays the game their own way.... and that's part of the appeal of this game for me.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old May 11 2011, 06:23 AM

Hi! Still unable to do any offers or watch videos for Farm Cash! I am really missing it! Wonder if anyone knows why! Please help!
Old May 11 2011, 07:23 AM

I have a feeling Blue Nile, that we are not going to receive an answer for this............I still can't earn't cash either.
Old May 11 2011, 01:53 PM

Me neither...
Old May 11 2011, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Unless it has changed ft has no control over the offers the are controlled by super rewards. You might try contacting them for help.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 12 2011, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Farm Cash gift

I was fortunate enough to have someone send me a 55 FC gift certificate.
The option for taking it out of the gift box for "redeem". Will it just add it to my FC total, or do I have to buy something immediately as part of taking it out of the gift box?
Old May 12 2011, 08:50 AM

Default Buying Fcash

I have Farmtown on Facebook and Myspace and wondered why when buying Fcash for my Facebook farm I get so much more for my money, for example to buy via mobile £10 of Fcash on FB I would get 82 Fcash and on Myspace I would only get 56, that is a big difference. It has always been this way since I started playing Farmtown on both accounts. Just doesnt seem fair to people who play Myspace.
Old May 12 2011, 09:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
I was fortunate enough to have someone send me a 55 FC gift certificate.
The option for taking it out of the gift box for "redeem". Will it just add it to my FC total, or do I have to buy something immediately as part of taking it out of the gift box?
It adds to what you have.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20