Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2017, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Meanwhile I am unable to get much of any bonus products from clicking the posts of others. According to the page when I just clicked a friends' stainless steel bonus I am already over the allowed bonuses for the last 12 hours even though I have deliberately avoiding posting ANY bonuses of my own today until I see either stainless or chromium steel show up among mine.
Hi Qivis,
The limit for the amounts from bonuses includes those you collect from other people's posts as well as your own. You have reached that limit. It doesn't matter that you haven't posted any.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
The limit for the amounts from bonuses includes those you collect from other people's posts as well as your own. You have reached that limit. It doesn't matter that you haven't posted any.
Normally that would be true except for the fact that I have been gone most of the day from my computer - either not here at all or asleep - and have clicked far fewer bonuses than I normally do Monday thru Saturday.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 27 2017, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Normally that would be true except for the fact that I have been gone most of the day from my computer - either not here at all or asleep - and have clicked far fewer bonuses than I normally do Monday thru Saturday.
Hi Qivis,
As we don't see the data for your bnonuses collected I can't check this, but I am sure that the program would not show you have collected your maximum if you haven't. Keep in mind this is over the last 12 hours. In a short while you may be able to collect some more as some of the amounts go beyond 12 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
As we don't see the data for your bnonuses collected I can't check this, but I am sure that the program would not show you have collected your maximum if you haven't. Keep in mind this is over the last 12 hours. In a short while you may be able to collect some more as some of the amounts go beyond 12 hours.
I just received 3 bonuses for a music memory game from friends even after I had canceled it and it is not posted on my wall. So the claim that the numbers are correct is probably wrong! The bonuses are not working the way they were before this update.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Aug 27 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old Aug 27 2017, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I just received 3 bonuses for a music memory game from friends even after I had canceled it and it is not posted on my wall. So the claim that the numbers are correct it probably wrong! The bonuses are not working the way they were before this update.
Hi Qivis,
You are now 2 1/2 hours after the last post. So some of what you collected earlier would have dropped out and let you collect some more. When you try to collect then the program looks to see how much you have collected in the past 12 hours. It works the same way as the quests in that they look back 7 days when you click to collect the FC for those.
Old Aug 27 2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
You are now 2 1/2 hours after the last post. So some of what you collected earlier would have dropped out and let you collect some more. When you try to collect then the program looks to see how much you have collected in the past 12 hours. It works the same way as the quests in that they look back 7 days when you click to collect the FC for those.
CANCELED POSTS are not supposed to result in our getting anything sent by our friends, and that is precisely what happened! I DID NOT POST the Memory Game, but got 3 sent to me by friends anyway... I never posted the item received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 27 2017, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
CANCELED POSTS are not supposed to result in our getting anything sent by our friends, and that is precisely what happened! I DID NOT POST the Memory Game, but got 3 sent to me by friends anyway... I never posted the item received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Qivis,
Did you click on it to post and then cancel it? If so then it would post to the Show Wall and people can click on it. It also counts toward your 5 posts.
Old Aug 27 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
Did you click on it to post and then cancel it? If so then it would post to the Show Wall and people can click on it. It also counts toward your 5 posts.
No!!!!!! I would not be making a big deal about this if I had! I clicked the red X for it.

Old Aug 27 2017, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No!!!!!! I would not be making a big deal about this if I had! I clicked the red X for it.
Hi Qivis,
Edit: I was going to try to check this but I can't get the pop ups again until after midnight here.

Please contact Support about this as there isn't anything we can do through the forums about it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 27 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old Aug 28 2017, 08:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking New Updates August 24th

Thank you Raul!! Thank you for the hard work in keeping us updated!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...ates&farm_ix=Y
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread