Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Same here. I just harvested all the flowers on a farm and when I irrigated, they all show ready to harvest again. Also have the problem of some of a crop ready and some not. I've lost half crops to waste while the rest is ready to harvest. I have noticed that the flowers don't show fully watered unless you refresh the farm. Good luck devs. This sounds a bit complicated to fix.
Just realized that when I irrigate, and the flowers show ready to harvest immediately, the don't show that they're irrigated.
Old Feb 20 2013, 04:26 PM

today on 1 farm i noticed part of it didn't get watered...part will be ready in 2 hrs..and some other part will be ready in 1.5 days...since u can water the whole farm once a day how can this happen..maybe it will all be ready in 2 hrs..will wait and see...just lettin u know case it's gonna be a problem..
Old Feb 20 2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
today on 1 farm i noticed part of it didn't get watered...part will be ready in 2 hrs..and some other part will be ready in 1.5 days...since u can water the whole farm once a day how can this happen..maybe it will all be ready in 2 hrs..will wait and see...just lettin u know case it's gonna be a problem..
they are working on it has been happening since the update
Old Feb 20 2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
they are working on it has been happening since the update
Hi, as of last night this should now be working properly... however, if they were planted and irrigated before the fix, then the times would be off. So, you should be fine once these crops are harvested. You should be able to speed up whats left tho.

If however you planted and irrigated today, after the fix and it still acts weird, please repost here. Thanks

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 20 2013, 07:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

pleased to say that all is working perfectly on my farms again, yipeee....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2013, 07:48 PM

thank you rob for the wonderful news
Old Feb 20 2013, 07:58 PM

i reported earlier that my farm was partially ready in 2 hr..i waited and harvest everything to harvest ..the only thing left was the part that was behind..i planted something close to what was behind and used the red sprinkler to irrigate..only the plots got watered..not the flowers..something not right...
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:00 PM

i went back and double checked..the flowers show blue but no w or i..which should be a i and the time should be half..
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and [color="Green"][B
Known Issues:

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration should be available Monday next week.
I may be a bit confused about what is going with these weird issues, but for as long as we have had sprinkler you have been able to water the flowers and they immediately become ready, if you harvest there is nothing in your storage or if you reload the farm there is still time left before they are ready. Is this the same thing or part of the same thing everyone is talking about?
Old Feb 20 2013, 10:47 PM

I am having trouble with my flowers... harvest.. water.. they appear ready to harvest again.. when I begin.. some seem to be harvested..but then full flower says already done or something like that... also .. harvest my rubber trees.. and never seems to register in my storage... I go to create rubber sheets... says I have no latex.... ??????
thanks for you help.
tamorton
Closed Thread

Tags
train